• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Chelsea Chandler heard Ronda might be coming back.

OUT!
Your Queen rules piles of dog shit.
sport-preview-ronda-rousey-vandalism-poo-1.jpg

She's got mad biceps tho.

Dana gonna make ronda vs mayweather exhibition match.

Lol she's gonna get wiped out

Bad move if true
By soccer moms? Pennington is on a 5 fight win streak and might fight for the title, do you honestly think the division is much deeper than when Ronda dominated everyone except Holm and Nunes?

I think it's great. Peña can start to focus on her original dream which was to defeat Ronda in the UFC. Maybe Meisha Tate and her can go again. That would be very nice.

Well, I could see it possible but that would depend on Ronda's ego vs the financial benefit. She's likely going to get destroyed, but hyping up a Ronda return, she'd probably get a couple mill for at least the first fight. If she wants to cash in at risk of the pride dent, that is.

It's just as unreasonable to think there's no way she's coming back, as it is to think she is coming back. Athletes make ridiculous comebacks from retirement all the time. WME owns both WWE and UFC. Nunes just retired. Tate, Holm, Wolf, and Zarah Fairn are same age or older. The UFC had a FW division for ONE fighter twice (Cyborg, then Nunes), maybe they'll do it again for Rousey.

I'd bet it's about 51/49 that she is coming back. It's easy money for her to show up and make some money win or lose and Dana White would obviously love it.
thats the ticket - if the UFC wants to keep women's featherweight open, Ronda would definitely be the woman to keep that division alive. plus she's older now and likely would have more trouble cutting down to BW.
but in all honesty i dont see Ronda coming back ever and i think these are all just rumors

Well, I could see it possible but that would depend on Ronda's ego vs the financial benefit. She's likely going to get destroyed, but hyping up a Ronda return, she'd probably get a couple mill for at least the first fight. If she wants to cash in at risk of the pride dent, that is.
Eh, I think her pride is dented enough from the holly n nunes beatdowns. But yeah, I could see her cashing in.

Besides Nunes the BW division for wmma is pretty shallow. Ronda's losses were pretty mental ones and if her head's in a better position I could see her return. Maybe a Holly Holm rematch or someone else for a title fight. Make it a one off for ufc 300.

Besides Nunes the BW division for wmma is pretty shallow. Ronda's losses were pretty mental ones and if her head's in a better position I could see her return. Maybe a Holly Holm rematch or someone else for a title fight. Make it a one off for ufc 300.
What in the world are you talking about - those were not mental losses, those were losses because she was completely outmatched skill-wise.

She should. She retired very young and she has very little fight mileage.

And as much as you hate her, she was great for the sport

What in the world are you talking about - those were not mental losses, those were losses because she was completely outmatched skill-wise.
I'm not going to pretend BW is that skilled or deep of a division. Ronda looked like Mike Tyson because so many sucked, also Nunes did too after her. It's not a stretch to say Ronda could come in focused and pick up a win or two. Holm never captured another leg kick KO like that again and is basically 40 now. Maybe Ronda vs Pena for vacant title would be easiest route.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back