Check out this Ninja

In all seriousness...where's the old ninja?

Originally posted by Rorny Gracie
I asked him stuff like ""I once forgot my carkeys in my apartment on the 3rd floor. How could he save me time instead of taking the stairs and just jump to my balcony from the parkinglot."

LMAO!! That's good shit man!

I think that everyone in sherdog is over at his site flaming him now. LOL. I've ever saw a thread titled Ashida Kim is a pussy, and they gave him the $0 challenge

I have a book by Ashida Kim called "Secrets of the Ninja". It's awesome.

Go to www.e-budo.com and look at their Bad Budo section of the forum.That's where they discuss people like Ashida Kim.
It's a damn shame people are being hustled by these retards for their money.Dangerous too.Their students are walking around with confidence they can defend themselves.But when they got to act all their fake moves and techniques they learned are going to get them killed.

Very interesting I must say. The same things you laugh at are the same things you are doing. Not to mention alot of cussing. And tell me if you ever get the money around. I'd like to view.

Ashida in teh hizouse!!

Wassup man! Now about that helping me too jump to the 3rd floor question. You never answered it about a year ago on your board.

Ashida,
You're so rad! I saw on that Valles site (community-2.webtv.net/blackdragon_9/Grandmaster/ )
that you were a soldier and a spy. That's totally awesome man! Hey I was a soldier too!! Cool! What unit were you with? Where did you serve? I bet we could really share some cool stories! That's so neat that you can reveal you were a spy. Y'know, I did some work for the NSA, and I lot of my friends still do. Maybe we know some of the same people!

I asked you how can I learn to jump to my 3rd floor apartment balcony from my parkinglot instead of taking the stairs to help save me time?

Garbo was one of the greatest spies ever known to man. He finally got his reward for practically saving the world in the early 80's. He did work during world war 2. This was near 40 years lapsing for the most secret of spies ever. What does the term spy mean? If I may ask. What types of work could it entail? What are the specific levels? "A man once was in awe when he walked into a room and with but a term of the tongue the room was illuminated."

You could go over the situation over and over in your head until one day you fall asleep, and through repitition your mind will let it be. The unfortunate part is waking up and knowing that you'll have to use those stairs unless you get an elevator.

hahahahahahahaha! hell no! I wasted some cash on this guys dumb books a while back. Now I find that he's a fraud! This guy's worse than Frank Dux

But how do you Ninjas do it on TV?

It looks so simple.

WOW! Ninja Mind Control has clouded my mind so much that I've missed the fact that you evaded both the explicit and the implicit questions in my post. You are truly amazing!

we got to keep this thread alive! it's the funniest

Ashida I also asked if the Al Qaeda were Ninjas of Afghanistan??because in their training death camps vids they look like Ninjas.

Wastrel, Would you kill a man and tell everyone his name. Or one day would you simply say "I've killed a man before" Which of the two would be smarter? Interesting that you find the books useless mjfan12. Only someone who just wants to hate would say that. But, go ahead and try some of those tactics and see what happens. Gracie, How do you take out 10 people in a movie with guns and not get scratched? It does seem tricky for sure. I wish I knew those secrets too.

Back