Check out this Ninja

Your military records must be secret, right? Cause that happens all the time! Really! Not just in movies...or in the imagination of high-functioning psychotics like Frank Dux and...

wow we're in the precence of a shogan of the dark! hehe

no I asked are they really Ninjas of Afghaninstan?

I thought ninjas weren't in it for the money. In your challenge you want 10Gs, free room and food for 3 guys, and half the tickets and concessions? DAMN!

Obviously you don't have any type of coding training do you. Or are you really what you say? Hmm. I guess they didn't teach you sentence disection and pronunciation abbreviation. You've assumed too much I think

Ashida, have you ever escaped from a scene with a smoke bomb. How accurate are you ninja stars, and if some see your face will you kill yourself. please

why didn't you list ninjitsu as your training background in your profile? You have kuk sool won

A ninja is simply one of warrior spirit. That should sum it up. Who told you ninja's weren't in it for the money? Some are and some aren't. Watari Ninja. Try to know a little more before posting

I had 3 booksX$15 $45 bucks down the crapper damn!
Ashida would you ever fight Sakuraba?

Anybody can fight blinfolded. But to do so on purpose to try to prove a point in a life or death battle would be pretty silly wouldn't it. Dennis P, if you were sneaking into the chinese embassy and trying to pose as a citizen, would you call youself Frederico Gozalez?

MJfan, would you go up to the devil and ask to fight ? Or do preachers go about thier business and when the devil comes take care of it then but, at the same time not asking for the devil to come.

Ashida,
That's really funny that you tried to make it look like I made a claim that you debunked with your bogus code phrase. You are certainly practiced, and I bet it works on a lot of people-especially the insecure adolescents who buy your garbage. Quit piggy-backing on the real military and intel communities.

Saku's the devil? haha I didn't think the devil was Japanese. lol

Ashida your a spy?!?! That's awesome. Just like the 80's movies you try to embody. I bet if you removed your hood you would have a mullet with a knife tied at the end of it.

Did I say he is the devil or did you read in too much? I gave an example of a conflict, a cause and effect relationship based on specific actions.......... Insecure adolescents; sure, if you so wish to see it that way. Cause I know nobody over 21 has ever bought my books. Oh, and explain to me what I did that would "work" on insecure adolescents

Back