Check out this Ninja

Wow, you never know who's out there waiting and lurking.

there is a ninja on my roof. how do I get him off? Help!

They banned my IP from their message board.

I put this fucker in his place on his board about a year ago. I flamed him and his followers ass's so bad he edited all my threads and ip banned me.

I want to go down to his school in Florida and just assault him. Even if I wanted to wast the money on him he still won't fight unless it's in an Athletic Commision Sanctioned NHB fight. They don't even have real NHB in Brazil anymore.

I asked him stuff like "Was Scorpion and Subzero twins?" and "I once forgot my carkeys in my apartment on the 3rd floor. How could he save me time instead of taking the stairs and just jump to my balcony from the parkinglot."

Hah. I think we should pool 25k and get a fight going. Then rob him. I wish I could get people to pay me to fight them.

Originally posted by Rorny Gracie
I asked him stuff like "Was Scorpion and Subzero twins?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the funniest thing ive seen in a long time. I WOULD pay good money to see this guy fight and lose

One he is obviously not a true martial artist becuase his site seems dedicated to money and not his art. A true "ninja" doesn't care and is in it for the love of the art. Not to metnion the guy has a shit list on his site.

second, no one will ever challeneg him because that amount of money and time to get the fight together would be ridiculous.

I think that if everyone got together and paid just a few bucks, maybe we could get Bas to fight him.

I like the way he demands $25,000 because of all the challengers "who then don't show up".

i say every sherdog forum member chips in 0.25 and we'll all draw straws at which one of us can beat that losers ass. i really hope that guy wasn't for real.

and come on, who would honestly buy a ticket to watch that :eek::eek::eek: fight? i'd rather watch paint dry

When you mess with Ashida you dont mess with only one guy. Their will be 30 other retards with black T-shirts wrapped around their heads to deal with as well.... :rolleyes:

Back