Cheating

The Savior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So yeah, I just found out this guy was who's been trying to steal my girl from me grabbed her and kissed her really fast a few nights ago. I'm real pissed, mostly at him. I think I'm going to go pay him a visit and put some serious Rex Kwon Do moves all over him. He's like 5'8" and I'm 6'4" with a head full of rage and anger, so I am thinking of popping him once or twice, shooting, and then finishing him Hughes vs. Trigg style with a tight little rear naked choke.

So anyway, what do you guys think I should finish this buttmunch with? (if not with a RNC)

P.S. Please don't suggest Scorpion from MK's finishing move. Believe me, I've already tried.

I'd just go for a flying armabr or triangle. Do it.

Nice, nice. What are your thoughts on some Segal neck-twists? I just don't want to kill the little bastard because, well, this isn't worth going to the big house and getting my anal cherry taken away.

hipthrow the shit out of him and make him land in something, jam your knuckles into the side of his neck make him freak, then choke him out with an RNC.

greasemonkey said:
hipthrow the shit out of him and make him land in something, jam your knuckles into the side of his neck make him freak, then choke him out with an RNC.

I can see a visual. Man, thinking about this is more exciting than thinking about sex. I want to inflict massive amounts of pain for prolonged periods of time. Please, more suggestions!

Well ride your pink bike up to him and when he sees you yell out "ah shit its wayne brady comin ta get ya son," then jump off from the bike chase him down, forcefully hipthrow the crap out of him and break a table or something, jam your knuckles in his neck, then choke him out.

Get him in a triangle, then turn him over into mount, and just pound away at his face until you want to stop.

Yeaaaahhhh, that's sounding like a good one.

It's funny, I sound pretty calm and like I'm joking about all this; but dead ass I am going to go Steven Segal on this mother. Not go Steven Segal meaning gain 45 pounds and speak at an inaudible decibel level, I mean like kick this fuck in the groin and crack his back over a conveniently placed table.

if some herb was trying to lay his hands on my woman i would fuck him up too.

i never say this but.. this thread is quite gay

Short elbows to open cuts in his face.
Or find out if hes righty or lefty and break that arm.

strike with him u got the reach. only for a second if u land sum good punches than follow up if not shoot and gnp all day

well if ur girl liked it, give him a nasty case of a couple condoms, if she was disgusted liver kick, he will go down and no one will know hwy. awesome

Back