chauvinistic pervs at UFC selling USED Calderwood bra, Waterson bottoms

Because of the fact that women's event-worn clothes are more expensive than males.Even if the male is much more popular or successful.

This proves that UFC is reaching to the panty sniffing type of weirdos,so thats why.

They know their audience pretty damn good though,I'll give them that.

^^Someone's feeling discriminated against waiting for the mens underwear.^^

quick look

rousey top - 10k "event worn"
rockhold shorts - 5k "used"
rua shorts - 3k "used"
dhk shorts - 2.5k "used"
mcgregor - 2k for "fighter-issued walkout jersey" doesn't even say worn
ellenberger - 1.5k "used"
calderwood top - 1.25k "used"
waterson shorts - 1k "event worn"
munoz - 1k "used"
duke top - 750 "used"
howard shorts - 750 "used"
eye shorts - 500 "used"
leon edwards - 500 "used"
warlley alves - 400 "used"
holm top - 400 "event worn"
aguilar shorts - 350 "used"
brimage - 250 "used"

Imagine a mix up where you order Miesha Tate's top and instead you get Luke Rockhold's trunks.:eek:

Imagine a mix up where you order Miesha Tate's top and instead you get Luke Rockhold's trunks.:eek:

tumblr_mg9hfk5GDT1qi8h79o8_r3_250.gif

Really should just open up a sniff shop and charge by the sniff. I'd pay $1 or so for a sniff. If you like it, you can buy more sniffs for $5.

Maybe a discounted private sniff room where it's just you and the underwear. It would probably be the lesser-knowns like Jessamyn Duke or Angela Hill, but still worth a sniff.

I bet there's mucho sniffo on Bec Rawlings' stuff.

It doesn't make them a perv to sell it, that's just being an opportunist. The perv would be the buyer

Anyone buy bethes shorts from her last fight lol

Yeah it's not like they're not selling clothes male fighters have worn too...

Yeah, but their male fighters aren't marketed like this every bloody day of the week:

ronda-rousey-640x400.png

It show zero tact. Which is not surprising, but.

Its only a problem for people because they see men as perverts, which is unfair. They have no problem with selling mens gear, but when they think of womens clothes either they themselves imagine what they'd do with it or they have a skewed view of what men in general would do with it.

I can't stand the man hate attitude we have in the US.

Yeah, but their male fighters aren't marketed like this every bloody day of the week:

dana said "it's real, trust me" when talking about rockhold, now his shorts are 5k. coincidence? i think not

Its only a problem for people because they see men as perverts, which is unfair. They have no problem with selling mens gear, but when they think of womens clothes either they themselves imagine what they'd do with it or they have a skewed view of what men in general would do with it.

I can't stand the man hate attitude we have in the US.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of women out there who would love to buy David Beckham's worn boxer shorts for that same reason... :cool:

Shogun, Akiyama, Condit, Alan freaking Jouban.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Shogun, Akiyama, Condit, Alan freaking Jouban.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm on to your game: This is where you'd love nothing more than for me to say,"Really? Well then, trot out some come-hither, bedroom-eyes UFC marketing materials where Shogun is cupping his dong provocatively" -- but I'll not fall for your setup!

I think it's hilarious.

I'm on to your game: This is where you'd love nothing more than for me to say,"Really? Well then, trot out some come-hither, bedroom-eyes UFC marketing materials where Shogun is cupping his dong provocatively" -- but I'll not fall for your setup!

Ronda's out of her bra more than in it at this point.

THey've all been models, you goof. And if there was a larger female or gay market, they would be marketed more in that fashion. As of now the male fighters have more straight male fans than female fans, and so portraying them as gladiators.

It's marketing, fella. And I didn't post pics because we've seen them all many times, and I'm afraid of the fappening when Sexyama is shown.

Back