chauvinistic pervs at UFC selling USED Calderwood bra, Waterson bottoms

Sick ****s. How much do the fighters get? Its their blood sweat and tears that theyre selling

They are selling the Men's used shorts too, so how is it chauvinistic?

Yeah it's not like they're not selling clothes male fighters have worn too...

God damn some MMA "fans" are f#cking children sometimes. THey're memorabilia sold to frame, get signed, and so forth. Just because YOU want to rub your face in them doesn't mean that's what they're for.

It's disgusting and perverted but not really chauvinistic.

God damn some MMA "fans" are f#cking children sometimes. THey're memorabilia sold to frame, get signed, and so forth. Just because YOU want to rub your face in them doesn't mean that's what they're for.

But thats whats going to happen to them isnt it.

Its all good mate we're mates now mate.

Game worn sports memorabilia has been around forever...

I don't see how that's a big deal.

Because of the fact that women's event-worn clothes are more expensive than males.Even if the male is much more popular or successful.

This proves that UFC is reaching to the panty sniffing type of weirdos,so thats why.

They know their audience pretty damn good though,I'll give them that.

How is it any different than Justin Wren selling his fight worn shit from last night or MLB auctioning off game worn shit?

They arent selling panties with fluid on them.

No different than male shorts or shirts which they are also selling.

It's mostly the article that takes that stance. Personally, I find it more strange to own shorts that had another man's balls in it.

Game worn sports memorabilia has been around forever...

I don't see how that's a big deal.

Mostly due to the fact a majority of MMA fans are emotionally preteens. They can't imagine the use of memorabilia.

Because of the fact that women's event-worn clothes are more expensive than males.Even if the male is much more popular or successful.

This proves that UFC is reaching to the panty sniffing type of weirdos,so thats why.

They know their audience pretty damn good though,I'll give them that.

As I posted in the other thread, there are way more male gear being sold for way way more than these pieces.

It's mostly the article that takes that stance. Personally, I find it more strange to own shorts that had another man's balls in it.

Only if you buy their cups. Plus it doesn't count if you say no homo before you give it a sniff.

I'm actually interested to see how much Ronda's stuff goes for after the Holm fight.

As I posted in the other thread, there are way more male gear being sold for way way more than these pieces.

Post here then i aint seen anything more than 10k for a fucking bra...ridiculous and cheap of the ufc

Back