News Chase Hooper vs Clay Guida set for UFC 310 on December 7th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Nah you got it twisted, Chase has been fighting as a pro since 2017. Had an appearance on DWCS in 2018 where he got a developmental deal & eventually made his UFC debut in 2019.
Ah right. Either way, I'm glad to see that he's progressed and is starting to put it together, because he always seemed like a nice kid.

Guida was fighting <b>in UFC</b> when I was in high school. Shits ridiculous lol. What a GD career

With that said Chase is coming into his own and he's most undoubtedly the favorite going in

Damn, same here lol. Crazy to think about. We got old too lol.

Why do I swear they already fought and chase subbed him?

Also, this is a step down for chase, who seems to have turned a corner since moving to LW

*edit*
I just realized that this fight is a rematch of a grappling match a couple of years ago. Hooper won by Calf Slicer.

That's why.

It wasn't even competitive

Getting PAID.

By going off of his number of UFC fights. 37 UFC fights.

Since UFC 64.. in 2006.

Angela Hill is/was pulling down about $150K/$150K. She has 30 UFC fights, in a couple different stints in between her Invicta run. Very recently she was making at least that much. So, what do you think Clay is being paid?

Any guess?

$200K/$200K would be the minimum, imo.

$250K/$250K would be my guess.

Guida would have earned it.
Angela Hill is easily the most overpaid person on the roster.
She goes 50:50 against every 15/15 contractor and at her age soon 20/80

What a bs match

He beat slava … now going backwards

What’ a setup match

Guida should fight Tony and both retire

Old guys fighting young kids is so Fkn disrespectful and stupid
Waste of time indeed, guess it gives Hooper more time to develop and get ready for the top... what ever. Disappointing match making.

I like this, current Guida is far more susceptible to subs than prime Guida was. Hooper, guillotine, 2nd round.

What a waste of a fight for Chase. Weird matchmaking.

Hoping Chad Chase get him out of there early, can't stand Guida.

It would be hilarious if guida messed chase up like he did lauzon in like 60 seconds but I doubt it lol

I don't see how Guida even in a frail state is an easy fight for Chase.

I hope Chase asks for the Ferguson fight after that

Back