• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News *** Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev MEGA THREAD PART II (OFFICIAL FOR UFC 280, 10/22) ***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Will Khabib, his team, and their "fans" treat Islam Makhachev with respect if he taps to a submission hold or will they ostracize him for submitting too Oliveira? This is a difficult question to ponder but it is unfortunately a realistic one given the intense pressure Makhachev is under to "reclaim Khabib's throne".

Justin Gaethje prior to fighting Oliveira repeatedly called him a quitter, vowed he would never tap, before ultimately tapping minutes into the fight.

My hope is that Makhachev is treated by his "fans" with the same amount of respect going into the fight, as he is coming out the fight, irrespective of the outcome.

He's been impressive, Islam is a real problem but so is Oliveira and matches well...or does he?...we will see.....I have a hard time judging this fight TBH..I can't even guess it right now.

there will be no tapping in this fight, only broken limbs and white eyes

Islam will need to be held responsible for all those heads exploding

He would go to sleep before tapping… SMH

Also, he’s gonna win.

So don’t worry about these “What If?” theories.

Maybe but he just finished 3 straight killers n hos reward is a title fight in the "challengers" back yard. This fight not in Brasil is criminal giving a fighter while obviously really good has fight basically nothing but gate keepers n cans a home title fight os stupid n khabib pandering.

Do Bronx deserved better imo

This is a weird thread..."ostracized" because a loss
<WhatIsThis>

Unsure if Oliveira get's it done tomorrow, but I do see Islam getting tested like never before.

If I had to pick a winner, Oliveira by submission.

Us Sherbronis are ready as soon as it happens homie!

6xtpoz.jpg

Islam is as exciting as cardboard. Olives doesn't speak English. So they both suck for the division. The actual fight is only 50% of the entertainment.

Tapping is for cowards. If Islam taps in a title match, I’ll never look at him the same way ever again, sadly.

The only thing worse than tapping is tapping to strikes.

Back