Chandler's Physique

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you didn't and no it's not sorry. The body has limits on what it can and looks like naturally and when it's been supplemented.
Whatever dude. I know what I achieved

My friends who did some cycles of testosterone, danabol and winstrol were way more shredded than Chandler

This. Easy to have muscle when your that short, especially if your an athlete at his level.
It's easier if you're short with big bones than someone who's really tall with small bones (lanky) but you don't magically get jacked overnight. It's either years of hard work and/or steroids. You could argue they lift/steroid more because being short sucks and everyone makes fun of you.

Like 99% of the short guys I know are just fat unless they're on drugs. Most people REALLY don't what a natty bodybuilder (especially once who isn't genetically gifted or has been lifting for years) looks like. It would make you sad. (And people do take drugs in natty competitions they just have to be careful not to get caught)

This. Easy to have muscle when your that short, especially if your an athlete at his level.
It's much more common for short guys, but even guys like Francis who are 6"4 can have good genetics for muscularity

I wonder if everyone thinks he was someone using HGH and Test while living on the streets of France lmao

Francis-Ngannou-UFC-226-1000x652.jpg

Whatever dude. I know what I achieved

My friends who did some cycles of testosterone, danabol and winstrol were way more shredded than Chandler

You did not achieve anything similar to him unless your mom was giving you juice in your ass while you were sleeping. The fact you can't tell what's natural and what isn't after working out for 7 years is just as pathetic.

You did not achieve anything similar to him unless your mom was giving you juice in your ass while you were sleeping. The fact you can't tell what's natural and what isn't after working out for 7 years is just as pathetic.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Read the last part of my initial post you blind kid

It's much more common for short guys, but even guys like Francis who are 6"4 can have good genetics for muscularity

I wonder if everyone thinks he was someone using HGH and Test while living on the streets of France lmao

Francis-Ngannou-UFC-226-1000x652.jpg

Another dumbass post by this crybaby. Francis didn't look like this on the streets and I'm sure you think this is natural too you weird looking fk

Chandler is like 5'7" 180lbs, lifelong athlete whose physique hasn't changed once he joined with USADA protocols, unlike other guys (Lombard, Hendricks, etc). He's not some impossible freak by any means, definitely great genetics though. Not too different from other guys like Usman, GSP or prime Woodley.

He doesn't have palumboism you damn goofs, that photo in the OP is super edited to have higher contrast, which makes every muscle and vein pop more than normal, and he was clearly inhaling. Did he ever touch gear? Impossible to know, but it's not like someone like him couldn't exist without gear, he isn't 220lbs of muscle @5'7".

Last edited:
<JagsKiddingMe>

Read the last part of my initial post you blind kid

Ain't reading shit from a kid pretending to look like someone that's on sauce. You never have and never will look like anyone that's on juice and takes working out serious.

Do you know why? Bc they're on and you aren't. Your body physically can not do the same things as someone on.

People think being short somehow makes you yoked by just stepping in a weight room but it's mostly the TRT/HGH/steroids. It's easier to do certain exercises when you have shorter levers sure, but they still have to work out like crazy and nah it's mostly the steroids.

being short isn't beneficial because it's easier to move weights in certain exercises, it's beneficial because you don't need to gain as much muscle to change your physique compared to someone who is tall.

All he saw was someone claimed they got results, he hasn't gotten, so he got triggered
True but to be fair most of the shredded guys are juicing hard. Even in my gym I was the only one natty lol

I don't have any reason to lie here. If that guy believes what I'm saying cool, if not couldn't care less

The dude is like 5'6 and has been grappling for 30 years. Some of you must be somep fat sweat hogs

Stick to posting what you know about 20k posts and not a single clue the fuck you're talking about when it comes to someone being on juice

Bc you get that way from grappling naturally what a dumbass

It's easy to look jacked when you're very short.

It's easier if you're short with big bones than someone who's really tall with small bones (lanky) but you don't magically get jacked overnight. It's either years of hard work and/or steroids. You could argue they lift/steroid more because being short sucks and everyone makes fun of you.

Like 99% of the short guys I know are just fat unless they're on drugs. Most people REALLY don't what a natty bodybuilder (especially once who isn't genetically gifted or has been lifting for years) looks like. It would make you sad. (And people do take drugs in natty competitions they just have to be careful not to get caught)

I said if your an athlete and actually lift it's easier to gain the muscle. If you're short and don't work out you will just become fat over time.

Also it's better to have smaller bone structure for bodybuilding for the muscle incersions. Aesthetics is what wins bodybuilding shows.

Phil heath is the perfect example in his early years . He had small bone structure which made his muscles pop.

A natty lifter with good genetics would be lucky to get 1-1.5lbs of muscle (excluding water and fat gain) a month for the first year.. and then the rate only slows. https://bodyrecomposition.com/muscl...3oE-94eH8HxY4dKuzx7HlM7gjFvazuh-sfqqKpIClSaXc

But what do I know everyone on Sherdog is 6'11'' with teenage hairlines in their 40s and multiple 12-inch cocks. We're all statistical and scientific outliers.

Imagine having more than one 12 inch cock in your pants?

<TheWire1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back