Chandler's Physique

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say his physique looked sus to me when I first saw him (I'm an untrained slob on the couch btw)

Chandler is 37, shredded with palumboism, capped delts with veins running down. But ya, you could totally achieve his physique dude! Get real, you’ve clearly never spend longer than a year consistently training in the gym
35 not 37 wtf

Yeah, but I'm still pretty sure the 2nd was his first prep on gear, and the first was his last show still natty

I know and been around bodybuilding along time. It's hard for me to believe he was natty in either of those pics .

I know and been around bodybuilding along time. It's hard for me to believe he was natty in either of those pics .
Well the 2nd one definitely no, but the 1st one idk, it's tough to believe, but he has the most elite genetics possible, so imo it's possible he's telling the truth

Chandler probably not currently juicing. But his juicing since his highschool days until now aren't going to wear off in 8 months. Give it anothed 12 months, guy is going to deflate.
If he had been juicing his entire life and got off for the past 8 months, he would look, and feel like shit

Well the 2nd one definitely no, but the 1st one idk, it's tough to believe, but he has the most elite genetics possible, so imo it's possible he's telling the truth

The picture on the right is just him on off season. The left he is dieted down. He can easily be on gear in either one .

Most if not all bodybuilders winning at shows or placing high are on some sort of ped. It's just the facts of that sport that judges on muscle and structure development.

thawlts?
1620924427888.png
Lol even the best physiques can look wack at certain angles.

Stick to posting what you know about 20k posts and not a single clue the fuck you're talking about when it comes to someone being on juice

Bc you get that way from grappling naturally what a dumbass

Easy, snowflake.

I've ran plenty of cycles from light test only to heavy 17a-a and nor19s usage.

And competitive grappling also comes with hard strength and conditioning regiments. If you don't think Chandlers physique can't be achieved without steriods then that's on you.

The picture on the right is just him on off season. The left he is dieted down. He can easily be on gear in either one .

Most if not all bodybuilders winning at shows or placing high are on some sort of ped. It's just the facts of that sport that judges on muscle and structure development.
I get that, but idk he claimed natty, and was only 178 lbs. in the picture, just insane structure, don't get me wrong I'm 50/50

He could be lying though

I get that, but idk he claimed natty, and was only 178 lbs. in the picture, just insane structure, don't get me wrong I'm 50/50

He could be lying though

Ya, I don't believe him at all. Just like Mike o hearn who's been claiming natural for over 20 yrs +

A lot of people in bodybuilding consider running test sub 300 and adding in insulin as a non cycle. Hell I've heard people say using a Non-Aromatizable compound as natural

Ya, I don't believe him at all. Just like Mike o hearn who's been claiming natural for over 20 yrs +

The difference is Keone says he's on gear now, that's what makes him believable. And super knowledgable experts in bodybuilding aren't just totally throwing out the possibility Keone was natural at that time.

Of course, Ohearn is full of shit, dude also claims a Judo Black Belt lmao

When I was 18 and started lifting for the first time I put on 25 lbs. of muscle in a few months, and I'm not even big I got to 150, don't have Michael Chandler level genetics either lol

Some people either never lift, or just have horrible genetics and can't accept it, so they think eveeeeryone is on steroids
So, at 18 yrs of age you weighed a whopping 125 lbs?? And you put on 25 lbs of muscle in a few months of lifting?

<DontBelieve1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back