Chandler's Physique

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Chandler is also like 5'5.
People think being short somehow makes you yoked by just stepping in a weight room but it's mostly the TRT/HGH/steroids. It's easier to do certain exercises when you have shorter levers sure, but they still have to work out like crazy and nah it's mostly the steroids.

That guy isn’t 250lb dweeb
Who even cares lol?

But the dude was 6"3 sooooo yeah he was, maybe he was 240 idk he was a ginormous dude very obviously on steroids

Wayyyyy different than Chandler who makes 155

I managed to get a similar physique to Chandler in like 6,7 years of lifting, with plenty of supplements but no steroids

At least the upper body, the legs were not even close to his.

So yeah it's possible even natty if you have good genetics but I doubt it. Most of the pro athletes are on gear

you're lazy so you dont count

but yes its possible.
When I was 18 and started lifting for the first time I put on 25 lbs. of muscle in a few months, and I'm not even big I got to 150, don't have Michael Chandler level genetics either lol

Some people either never lift, or just have horrible genetics and can't accept it, so they think eveeeeryone is on steroids

Who even cares lol?

But the dude was 6"3 sooooo yeah he was, maybe he was 240 idk he was a ginormous dude very obviously on steroids

Wayyyyy different than Chandler who makes 155
Chandler is 37, shredded with palumboism, capped delts with veins running down. But ya, you could totally achieve his physique dude! Get real, you’ve clearly never spend longer than a year consistently training in the gym

I've never used hgh or roids but I've had a pertruding stomach with visible abs just from being bloated.

Consider that Chandler probably eats/drinks a lot to compensate after the weight cut.

I've never used hgh or roids but I've had a pertruding stomach with visible abs just from being bloated.

Consider that Chandler probably eats/drinks a lot to compensate after the weight cut.
Yeah exactly lol, people think if you're lean your stomach is tight at all times and your stomach never extends whatsoever

If it does morons are accusing you of Palumboism lol

Anybody can have a single picture while their gut is extended lol

You have 0 clue what you're talking about

CHANDLER-MICHAEL_HERO_UPDATED-012321.png

keep being delusional,he has all the signs of ped use."just genetics and hardwork bro" why do you think he took forever to come to ufc? he had to figure out a way to pass the test.

Chandler is 37, shredded with palumboism, capped delts with veins running down. But ya, you could totally achieve his physique dude! Get real, you’ve clearly never spend longer than a year consistently training in the gym

this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back