Chandlers future in MMA

It was known a while back that he wasn’t elite. He even looked less than impressive in his tenure at Bellator…

Pretty sure the only reason Dana White brought him over was so he could be a punching bag for up-and-coming prospects, and to make Bellator look bad.
I really don't get this conspiracy. You don't overpay a guy, rumored to make more than Dustin at that time to job to prospects just to make fun of bellator.

Occam's razor. They bought the bullshit Chandler was selling.

And the bellator boy got slept by a skinny Brazilian bjj almost double digit loses guy

The UFC didn't see him as a Bellator boy, the UFC don't give a shit about Bellator.

That was just a thing on here.

Chandler is a can, I thought he was GOAT before this fight but it changed my mind.

Reactions: G10
Most likely he will continue to knock out everybody he can knock out inside a round and lose at the start of the nd to everyone else.

NO TROLL
MMA hipsters hyped up chandler and im going to let them know how much better the ufc is.
Maybe Oliveira is just that good. Chandler did KO Hooker and left him for dead. I do think he's getting older he has limited time. If he can't get Gaethje to the ground I think Justin will KO him. If it goes to the ground Chandler will beat him easily. I would like to see that fight.

After getting absolutely destroyed by Charles, it’s clear he isn’t elite.

he is 35, not elite, hairline way back.

I think he gets put through the ringer with Justin koing him and then tony destroying him.

thoughts?
He should transition and fight in WMMA, Nunes needs a challenge

Isn't elite? He was a cunt hair from knocking Charles dead in the first and I was rooting hard for Charles. lol.

After getting absolutely destroyed by Charles, it’s clear he isn’t elite.

he is 35, not elite, hairline way back.

I think he gets put through the ringer with Justin koing him and then tony destroying him.

thoughts?

Tony is done and has an even worse hairline.

Chandler is a bad match for like 90% of the roster. Also, he was close to winning the Charles fight.

tony who?

Fuck Michael Chandler though. Even Dana' right hand man Rogan called out the fact that it was BS him getting a title fight after beating Dan Hooker. Dude wasn't even champ when he left Bellator.
I started a thread about no American champs at the moment and this was Dana's attempt to have a handsome white all-american champ that he can promote. Backfired badly.

Last edited:
Right now He need a win to be in the title contention, maybe a possible fight against RDA or the newcomer Dariush

tony who?

Fuck Michael Chandler though. Even Dana' right hand man Rogan called out the fact that it was BS him getting a title fight after beating Dan Hooker. Dude wasn't even champ when he left Bellator.
I started a thread about no American champs at the moment and this was Dana's attempt to have a handsome white all-american champ that he can promote. Backfired badly.
No, this was on Poirier. With Chandler’s wins and champ history, I think he should’ve needed 2 fights to get a title shot. One over Hooker, followed by a win over someone in the Top 5. The title fight should’ve been Poirier-Oliveira, with Chandler behind them. But Poirier chose to fight Conor again. With that choice made, Oliveira-Chandler was the correct fight to make.
Dana could have had a “white, All American champ” (if he even wanted that) with Poirier as well, could he not?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back