Chandlers future in MMA

Askren’s chin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After getting absolutely destroyed by Charles, it’s clear he isn’t elite.

he is 35, not elite, hairline way back.

I think he gets put through the ringer with Justin koing him and then tony destroying him.

thoughts?

It was known a while back that he wasn’t elite. He even looked less than impressive in his tenure at Bellator…

Pretty sure the only reason Dana White brought him over was so he could be a punching bag for up-and-coming prospects, and to make Bellator look bad.

After getting absolutely destroyed by Charles, it’s clear he isn’t elite.

he is 35, not elite, hairline way back.

I think he gets put through the ringer with Justin koing him and then tony destroying him.

thoughts?

Fringe top 5 probs. He smashes Tony to bits btw.

This is silly. Chandler nearly stopped Oliveira in the first round. Even though he has some weakness and is getting up there in age, he's proven that he's top 5 caliber.

I hope they feed him to Gaethje never liked Chandler anyways

I only saw the highlights of the fight, but to me it looked like he absolutely had his moments and on a different night could have won the fight, is that not the case? If so, then I think anyone rational would have to conclude he's absolutely back in it with a victory over any top contender.

It was known a while back that he wasn’t elite. He even looked less than impressive in his tenure at Bellator…

Pretty sure the only reason Dana White brought him over was so he could be a punching bag for up-and-coming prospects, and to make Bellator look bad.

That definitely isn't true. They pushed him with the absolute full force of the UFC marketing machine.

Back