Chandler is basicaly a Khabib upgraded with KO power

Not even close

Tyson Fury vs the HW division
No way he has lost rounds skill set to skill set. Khabib has never lost a round in combined skill sets. Forget about losing a round bu getting out wrestled.

Last edited:
I am confused, did Khabib retire to duck Conor? Or Chuck? Or Chandler?

Weirdly enough he started ducking everyone after retiring for personal reasons.

It's like quantum physics with them. Khabib is perpetually ducking one of them and all of them at any given point in time depending on what shitty point they feel the need to make from one thread to the next.

khabib has way better defense and durability. Chandler has more explosive wrestling and better striking for sure.

Totally different fighters.

No way he has lost rounds skill set to skill set. Khabib has never lost a round in combined skill sets. Forget about losing a round bu getting out wrestled.

Khabib has lost rounds

More like a glass cannon Khabib with slightly shittier wrestling

I didn’t know that Khabib got son’d by Eddie, Will Brooks x2, can crusher Primus and Patricio chihuahua.

I understand now why Khabib left, he is scarred of that man

Chandler put Khabib to sleep at R1

Scarry dude

Khabib said he wanted to see something interesting, he might comeback now or he is scarred
Bait grade 3/10

@tehMoose does Chandler-khabib bait better

I am confused, did Khabib retire to duck Conor? Or Chuck? Or Chandler?

Weirdly enough he started ducking everyone after retiring for personal reasons.
Everybody has personals trials and tribulations. Nobody else quit in their prime. Khabib can't handle the thought of a loss, which is why he never moved up to 170. That means he's weak. He can BARELY make 155 and he blew a championship fight against Tony because of it. Then he jumped in the crowd like a maniac because he can't control his emotions like a big baby.

C'mon son. I have seen chandler get hit so hard he didnt even know he was in a fight and just stopped fighting and got KTFO. khabib is legendary FFS

Minus the good chin, cardio not as good, submissions and grappling overall not as good

Chandler has more power and is faster and also has great wrestling

Scarry dude

Khabib said he wanted to see something interesting, he might comeback now or he is scarred

Is that why Chandler was scared to fight Islam?

Scarry dude

Chandler can be put out much easier than it appears Khabib can. Khabib hasn't really been in major danger at any point or dropped where Chandler has been KO'd, standing TKO'd and submitted multiple times.

He is missing a major part of what has made Khabib so successful.

Come on, cut TS some slack.
Are Khabib fans only allowed to troll heavily?

Chandler has worse: cardio, defensive striking, judo, sambo, bjj, ground and pound, chin, durability.

In pure wrestling Chandler is probably better, or maybe they are the same. Hard to tell because we have never seen Khabib use pure wrestling. But Khabib is a far better overall grappler.

In offensive striking, Chandler has more power with his right hand, but Khabib utilizes the jab and basic/unorthodox strikes better.

Chandler is more explosive then Khabib, at least in the first round. But definitely not as rounds go by.

Back