Chandler is basicaly a Khabib upgraded with KO power

Naw more like a slightly bigger Mendes. Great wrestler with some power whos all hooks on the feet . Actually surprised he was never with TAM

I like Chandler, but he is upgraded Chad Mendes

Let’s see how Chandler does against Makhachev before speculating about Khabib.

I understand now why Khabib left, he is scarred of that man

Chandler put Khabib to sleep at R1

Scarry dude

Khabib said he wanted to see something interesting, he might comeback now or he is scarred
Pretty sure Khabib's offensive grappling > Chandler's.

That said, it would have been nice to finally see him fight a top fighter that actually uses his wrestling and has good enough striking and power to be a legit threat to him.

Literally has zero fights against anyone like that.

how come I cant like some of the first posts?

chandler sucks, he does not take people down. when he does its because hes gassed and just lays on them, doesnt advance position or attemp submissions. hes been fighting turbo cans and tapped to strikes while standing up

Thanks! You make every shitposter feel like their post wasnt that stupid afterall. You are my hero!

chandler sucks, he does not take people down. when he does its because hes gassed and just lays on them, doesnt advance position or attemp submissions. hes been fighting turbo cans and tapped to strikes while standing up
He doesn't suck. I don't think he can beat Khabib or Conor but I can see him beating Gaethje and Poirier. Having said that, I thought Hooker was going to beat him.

I am confused, did Khabib retire to duck Conor? Or Chuck? Or Chandler?

Weirdly enough he started ducking everyone after retiring for personal reasons.

My dad just retired to duck his boss.

He's less of a Khabib and a lot more like Gaethje - wrestler and KO power.

Make it happen - Chandler vs. Gaethje, WSOF vs. Bellator.

I say Gaethje kills him, because he's consistent, whereas Chandler is hot and cold depending on the fight.
I have to disagree on that. I don't know why Gaethje is considered one of the elite strikers of the division. He has problems landing punches in the earlier rounds when his opponents are still fresh. He has to put his opponents in a clinch or wait until they tire out to be able to start landing his shots. People keep bringing up his lethal leg kicks but they always come at the price of him getting his face brutalized and if I'm being honest, I get the sense he relies on those because he knows he has trouble landing punches earlier.

I think this fight will be much closer than people expect.

I’m a Chandler fan because he doesn’t fight safe but let’s settle down.

Chandler’s striking if better than Khabib’s but Khabib’s wrestling/grappling is the single largest gap in skill in all of combat sports.

Damn i miss khabib. Wish i can see him wrestlefuck top level ufc fighters again. Made them all look like amateurs

After Chandler murked Hooker

Khabib retired
Poirier is chasing money fights

Just saying <45>

Look at this fucking loser. "Chandler is a Bellator guy going to rule the UFC!!"

If you still get to claim Chandler as a Bellator guy, then Ryan Bader and Gegard Mousasi are still UFC guys dominating inferior Bellator competition.

Mousasi was champ after his 2nd fight in Bellator, and Bader was champ after winning his debut (over another UFC guy no less)...oh, and went on to become double champ.

Just saying <45>

Look at this fucking loser. "Chandler is a Bellator guy going to rule the UFC!!"

If you still get to claim Chandler as a Bellator guy, then Ryan Bader and Gegard Mousasi are still UFC guys dominating inferior Bellator competition.

Mousasi was champ after his 2nd fight in Bellator, and Bader was champ after winning his debut...oh, and went on to become double champ.

Just saying <45>
Mousasi is PRIDE / STRIKEFORCE guy not UFC guy. Nice try tho

He worked with Coker before he worked with Dana you low IQ kid.

Bahahaha Eddie was the king of the most stacked division in the UFC. Chandler will do the same. Cry shill

T/S clearly never watched any of Chandlers Bellators fights.

These two are absolutely nothing alike.
Khabib has a sambo background, Chandler has a wrestling background. If you observe their fights in the cage, Khabib primarily wrestles, Chandler primarily strikes, albeit being a capable wrestler. Khabib doesn't get tired, Chandler has gassed multiple times, although he often catches a second wind in longer fights. Anyhow, not comparable.
In which regards are those two similar? I don't see it.

That being said, i think Chandler can beat anyone, if he connects early. Khabib beats anybody by consistently being better and tougher and whatnot. I literally don't see the similarities.

Back