Chances Jacare Takes The UFC Belt in 2015

chris might not be an "elite" striker but he somehow beat machida and silva in stand up battles. machida had his moments in the fight but chris shut him down in 1 and 2 and knocked him silly in 3 and 5.

Anderson & Machida both had reason to fear the takedown. Neither has the bottom game of Jacare. Jacare is confident in what he can do off his back, & that confidence is a huge advantage on the feet..

When Machida finally got Weidman's timing down late, he was able to strike freely & mounted a strong comeback.

You gotta love the posters who have no substance to add to a debate & just get their post count up in any way possible. I'm not saying Jacare wins. Its a fight I'd love to see. But you're the moron if you think everyone with a differing opinion than yours is a troll.

You think he wins? good for you, good for everyone.

But to use the Maia fight as a basis? that's an absolute joke.

Yes, absolutely maybe.

I see Rockhold or even Machida having much better chances.

Rockhold is the worst match up for Weidman imo.Jacare gasses even harder than Chida and since Weidman gasses after the 2nd,Rockhold is the only one of them that could break him.

I doubt Jacare can beat Weidman.

He might get a shot after beating Romero.
He kind of got it easy; didn't have to face Rockhold, Machida, Silva, or Belfort.

Back