champ pettis talks 'annoying' khabib nurmagomedov

Pettis speaks truth Khabib's striking is beyond amateurish head down swing away and hope you hit something. He's a great wrestler but that's all he is he will never be champion, just talked about for the potential to be a champion.

Pettis is saying he cant be outwrestled and grinned down for 25 mins, but 15 mins is different. Fair enough then all khabib has to do is get the first 3 rounds and then just run away the last 2. In all honesty why is he keep talking about the guys striking like he said he is gonna outstrike him. He watched the Guida fight and is convinced he can do the same. Can you blame him?

Wouldn't surprise me all that much if Khabib grapple fucked him for the better part of 5 rounds.

Jesus, MMAJunkie has so many errors in this article. Who do they hire to write these articles? Half-way through, and there's already like five grammar, wrong name, spelling, etc. errors.

Content-wise, I think he's correct in his thinking. Khabib is getting really annoying with thinking the belt should be on hold until he fights for it. Also, his wrestling is excellent, but he hasn't shown striking to be anything for Pettis to worry about. Also, as he said, RDA absolutely deserves his shot, and is the rightful underdog, but a live one at that.

Also, WAR PETTIS!

khabib has best chanse at pettis with his wrestling and pressure. pettis is correct,his striking is not that great

Jesus, MMAJunkie has so many errors in this article. Who do they hire to write these articles? Half-way through, and there's already like five grammar, wrong name, spelling, etc. errors.

Content-wise, I think he's correct in his thinking. Khabib is getting really annoying with thinking the belt should be on hold until he fights for it. Also, his wrestling is excellent, but he hasn't shown striking to be anything for Pettis to worry about. Also, as he said, RDA absolutely deserves his shot, and is the rightful underdog, but a live one at that.

Also, WAR PETTIS!

Neither did Clay and we saw what happened

He'll be annoyed by Khabib when Khabib takes him down at will and smashes him with Donkey Kong-like punches which lead to a KO. Pettis is probably shook. Khabib is going to destroy Pettis. The Eagle has landed gentlemen.

Pettis speaks truth Khabib's striking is beyond amateurish head down swing away and hope you hit something. He's a great wrestler but that's all he is he will never be champion, just talked about for the potential to be a champion.

He's not a wrestler. He's a sambo guy.

Lol @ "annoying Khabib", that made me laugh out loud because it's true. Pettis would likely win a dominant unanimous decision or get the late KO.

Pettis can be confident all he wants because he is awesome. I really like the respect for RDA. THIS is the fight I'm waiting for.

Pettis is saying he cant be outwrestled and grinned down for 25 mins, but 15 mins is different. Fair enough then all khabib has to do is get the first 3 rounds and then just run away the last 2. In all honesty why is he keep talking about the guys striking like he said he is gonna outstrike him. He watched the Guida fight and is convinced he can do the same. Can you blame him?

you mean like what Hendricks did to Lawler and LOST? Hendricks was winning but his laziness in the last 2 rounds cost him dearly

i think Pettis is trying to say even if he does get taken down he has the skillset necessary to negate anything Khabob can do and on the feet Pettis is as we all know miles superior

he is also right about RDA flying under the radar..the guy is definately top notch in the division but you barely hear anything about him

I like the little Russian dude, but recently he has become somewhat of a "stalker".....If I were Pettis, his constant bawling about a title shot would piss my ass off also.

Khabib is gonna eat some heavy shots lunging in with those left hooks. Who knows, he still might be able to get the win but I wouldn't put any money on it.

Back