Chael's latest...

It seems like an odd thing for him to be commenting on, especially given his history with TRT. That said, he's doing a good job of going right up to the edge of libel and I agree with most of what he said.

What I would give to see Chael and Mayweather go at it on MMA hour.

He may be or not be right. How does he know?

Coming from a guy using a loophole to use himself..

I watched the pacman JMM fight. I saw the weight ins and watched the HBO 24/7. I have to say that JMM looked SO ripped and jacked then b4. Comparing the weight in photos of JMM this time and previous 3 fights, it was almost like a different body on him (at age 39 nonetheless).

JMM had an 8 pack and looked so much more ripped and muscular than his younger days. Did it look natural, not really, but well, its not cheating unless one gets caught.

The athletes with all the money, making millions of dollars, can afford to get the latest and greatest medical breakthroughs. There is so much stuff out there that isn't on the banned list yet, it almost seems silly for guys to get caught using something on the banned list, unless they don't make enough to afford the latest breakthrough.

I watched the pacman JMM fight. I saw the weight ins and watched the HBO 24/7. I have to say that JMM looked SO ripped and jacked then b4. Comparing the weight in photos of JMM this time and previous 3 fights, it was almost like a different body on him (at age 39 nonetheless).

JMM had an 8 pack and looked so much more ripped and muscular than his younger days. Did it look natural, not really, but well, its not cheating unless one gets caught.

The athletes with all the money, making millions of dollars, can afford to get the latest and greatest medical breakthroughs. There is so much stuff out there that isn't on the banned list yet, it almost seems silly for guys to get caught using something on the banned list, unless they don't make enough to afford the latest breakthrough.

He's got some ex-BALCO ninjas working for him (JMM), right? Can't think of the guys name right now. But under his guidance it's most likely they'll stay one step ahead of the regulation.

Chaels never been through puberty so hes not exactly an expert on this subject

If it came from anyone other than Chael...

On the other hand, JMM did say he would do random drug tests - blood and all if Manny would too. Manny camp declined.

At the end of the day, Manny got KTFO and that is that. It is in the history books.

In a verbal contest, Mayweather would get detroyed

This Money May would quickly get upset, start calling Chael a gay slur and call mma fighters poor.

All while Chael would stay calm and probably make fun of Floyd's inability to make sense.

Stfu

Back