Chael's latest...

No. Walking and tripping into a perfectly timed overhand right is what made Pacman lose.

all this was on the Rome show and more. I wonder if he was repeating this or if they took the Rome interview and wrote an article about.
In case you didn't see it, you might want to catch a re-air of this weeks show. It has Dana White, Chael Sonnen, and Mike Tyson.

The pot calling the kettle black...

Sonnen should shut up this time I like him but it's the same with Roach he has no business accusing JMM of using something

Could someone link me the full interview?
Thanks!

Sonnen telling the truth here but trolling at the same time..

lol a keyboard warrior sherdogger who has never fought in his life tells a pro fighter that has fought Anderson Silva to grow some balls.

op is a **********.

I'm quite confident that he's right.

someone noted earlier... and accurately... that JMM's strength and conditioning coach, Angel Hernandez, was one of the key players in the BALCO steroid scandal.
I would not be surprised at all if Angel, with his extensive knowledge of PEDs, was helping JMM beat the system.

-

Lols at the people who say "look whose talking"

Chael doesn't hide the fact. That's the difference here. I can't stand Chael but I will say that he doesn't hide the fact he uses TRT.

JMM did come in looking much different than the usual. "Takes one to know one" applies here. If Chael and Freddy Roach sense something isn't right, they are probably right.

Could someone link me the full interview?
Thanks!

the one I saw was on the Rome show. I don't know if you can watch it online or not, but you can try the Shotime website

Back