Chael wants Vitor.

wat.png

Well, his striking against the GOAT striker Anderson Silver was more effective than Vitor's.

Yep. Chael will pressure Vitor and wear him down.

Seeing how we haven't seen either fight off of TRT, I'll hold back my judgement.

If this fight does happen, I will find you, I will sig bet you, and I will kill you...with words.

Seeing how we haven't seen either fight off of TRT, I'll hold back my judgement.

If this fight does happen, I will find you, I will sig bet you, and I will kill you...with words.

First part is totally true.

As for the second part, I'm like Mick Foley with words. It takes a hell of a lot to put me down.

I would take Chael. To say his striking isn't better isn't completely insane. Not saying I agree, but he out struck silva.

lol I figured.

Nice quote in your post. Liam Neeson is the man. Second movie isn't bad either.

First movie was very good. Second movie was ok but nothing special (IMO)
Unsure why they're making a third one. Well it's because of money lol but It's not a movie I'm looking forward to seeing it.

"You don't remember me? We spoke on the phone a few days ago. I told you I would find you."

Without a doubt my favorite line and scene in the movie.

Bendo wanted Aldo next, and than UFC 164 happened

First movie was very good. Second movie was ok but nothing special (IMO)
Unsure why they're making a third one. Well it's because of money lol but It's not a movie I'm looking forward to seeing it.

"You don't remember me? We spoke on the phone a few days ago. I told you I would find you."

Without a doubt my favorite line and scene in the movie.

Hell yeah. Great scene.

Didn't even know they're making a third movie. Kinda pointless, imo.

It will be a Couture style beatdown.

Vitor submits Chael from his back if he doesnt punt his head off his shoulders.

Love Chael, but he doesnt want Vitor.

Vitor has always been one of the most talented fighters competing with that said.....
Vitor is a headcase,always has been( the trt made him believe he was full of awesomeness) off trt I'm suspecting a lot of self doubt from him(think dropping out weidman fight is evidence of that).....personally don't think fighting a guy like sonnan(mouthy clever lil fuck that he is) would be a good idea post trt.
If belfort takes the fight I see a lot of double legs and pillow fisted gnp in his future
And anticipate a look of befuddlement across his face for 25 mins

Vitor submits Chael from his back if he doesnt punt his head off his shoulders.

Love Chael, but he doesnt want Vitor.

Like hell he doesn't.

I think a Vitor Blitz is more likely than a submission.

Would love to see it. If chael could survive the first he could grind out vitor. I think vitor is just too much at this point though and would take out chael like he has everyone else recently

Like hell he doesn't.

I think a Vitor Blitz is more likely than a submission.

As do I but the ground is not a safe place either. Vitor is much more game on the mat than he gets credit for.

Back