Chael wants Vitor.

BASSER911414

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Well its not secret that Chael has wanted to fight Wanderlei and Vitor. Apparently he said on UFC tonight he has goals in the UFC and two of those goals were to fight Wanderlei which is (hopefully) happening at 175.

Its no secret that Chael has wanted to fight Vitor just as long as he wanted to fight Wanderlei. In fact from what i remember, Vitor called for Chael (clown) to step aside and let him have his rematch with Jones. Chaels response was 'Vitor I accept your challenge' and apparently which may or may not be true said that Vitors management contacted him and told him that Vitor was not challenging him to a fight. Since then Chael has put up tweets etc. saying that he wants to fight Vitor and when Chael beat Shogun, Vitor called out Chael for a fight as well.

Its obvious Chael does not like Vitor and Vitor does not like Chael but they are so far apart in rankings and its a fight both of them have wanted.

BUT

Does Chael have another agenda. A win over Vitor might catapult him back into title contendership. I believe Chael is still searching for ways to get a title shot. And the way middleweight is turning out, there is a chance he could squeak out a few decision wins and actually fight for the title in the next 2 years.

I think Chaels for lack of a better word desperation?? in calling Vitor out right now is so he can get another title fight. If he loses the fight hel retire. If he succeeds title shot contendership.

because he's chael he will probably get it, it's sad but true.

He'd definitely get right at the top if he beats Vitor. Vitor, however, will shatter his iron jaw to pieces and retire him.

Vitor smashed Hendo and Lindland so that'd be a fun backstory.

if he doesn't take Vitor down, he gets his head punched in. ez

Fight would probably not look too dissimilar from Vitor vs Rumble.

Chael gets one more TS in the next two years. If he wins, he defends once, then retires; if he loses, he retires.

Easy win for Sonnen. Sonnen has better stand-up and wrestling...Plus he never let Anderson kick him in the face....Easy win for Sonnen to get Chael the fight we all wanna see...the Number 1 amercan gangster Sonnen vs. Weidman...which will be Weidman's first true test of a fight...and easily his best competition to date.

He's done nothing to deserve a fight against Vitor. Vitor should have been fighting for the title instead of Machida, and he's supposed to get the winner of that fight next.

He's done nothing to deserve a fight against Vitor. Vitor should have been fighting for the title instead of Machida, and he's supposed to get the winner of that fight next.

Thats weird...If Vitor deserves the title shot..then maybe he should have fought for the title instead of dropping out...Chael is gonna fight Wandy with no TRT...Vitor should have been a man and stayed in the fight if he truly deserves a shot....but tooo bad...he voluntarily dropped out.

You dont want that Chael.

Sonnen has better stand-up

wat.png

Easy win for Sonnen. Sonnen has better stand-up and wrestling...Plus he never let Anderson kick him in the face....Easy win for Sonnen to get Chael the fight we all wanna see...the Number 1 amercan gangster Sonnen vs. Weidman...which will be Weidman's first true test of a fight...and easily his best competition to date.

hahahaha yea ok

Vitor would eat chael alive, there would be no benefit of him fighting chael right now. If the winner of Machida/Weidman gets injured and is out for a long time, then maybe vitor could fight chael at LHW to keep active

I am sure that if Vitor sticks around post TRT, Chael will get it.

Back