Chael wants Vitor.

I actually think this is kind of a rough matchup for Vitor, particularly if it's a 5-round fight. Vitor has had trouble with tough high-pressure wrestlers before.

Vitor would eat chael alive, there would be no benefit of him fighting chael right now. If the winner of Machida/Weidman gets injured and is out for a long time, then maybe vitor could fight chael at LHW to keep active

Attention SHERDOG...VITOR GETS NO TITLE SHOT...HE WAS SCARED AND DROPPED OUT OF THE WEIDAMN FIGHT>>>WHICH IS WHY MACHIDA IS FIGHTING WEIDMAN>>>VITOR HAD HIS CHANCE...AND HE BLEW IT!!!!!

Thank you for agreeing with me....And the True American Gangster thanks you too

obviously you're a troll.. out of 28 wins chael has 7 wins via tko/ko which now have taken place in his 18 fights in UFC/WEC...

his wrestling is better but chael would be getting knocked out before he can show case his only tool

neither would be on trt right? could be interesting but maybe not, i'd take vitor

I actually think this is kind of a rough matchup for Vitor, particularly if it's a 5-round fight. Vitor has had trouble with tough high-pressure wrestlers before.

10 years ago during a rough patch in his life... not so much the same thing now, don't get me wrong that isn't his strongest point but def underrated.

PS
get-that-bitch-a-delorean.jpg

obviously you're a troll.. out of 28 wins chael has 7 wins via tko/ko which now have taken place in his 18 fights in UFC/WEC...

his wrestling is better but chael would be getting knocked out before he can show case his only tool

You are talking about the same vitor belfort that dropped out of a fight not because he was hurt, but because he couldnt use steroids????

Easy win for Sonnen. Sonnen has better stand-up and wrestling...Plus he never let Anderson kick him in the face....Easy win for Sonnen to get Chael the fight we all wanna see...the Number 1 amercan gangster Sonnen vs. Weidman...which will be Weidman's first true test of a fight...and easily his best competition to date.

I remember my first beer.

The fact is that Vitor dropping out of the Weidman fight was a black eye for MMA...and made it so that no Vitor fan could argue his legitimacy

Its obvious Chael does not like Vitor and Vitor does not like Chael but they are so far apart in rankings and its a fight both of them have wanted.

Not sure about the official rankings but if we're talking about a fight at MW => Chael's only loss in a while is vs Anderson.
He got smashed against Rashad but that was at LHW and he got beat by Jones there as well.
He might clown around but at MW he is still a top guy.

Well id love to see it happen

If sonnen does ud wand

Then vitor can get some revenge back after he blasts Chael in a round

Always rather would have seen vitor vs Chael

If Sonnen fought 1/10th as good as he talked, he'd be the GOAT.

well, he may want, but Chael does not deserve Vitor.

Back