• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chael tells Jay Mohr he could have had an instant rematch with Silva.

Are you kidding? It was like a dad grabbing his little boy by the pants and spanking him. It was one of the funniest, most creative things I've ever seen in a fight. It was hilarious.

So you don't really care about rules that much?

You know what would be even more hilarious and creative? Grab a guy by the balls and when he is squirming in pain, bitch slap him untill he taps. That sounds like an ultimate alpha moment in your mentality, right? Like a dad spanking a child (which in your opinion is also hilarious and Alpha....).

I'd insult you, but you do it so much better by just being yourself.

azdr20.gif

silva-sonnen-knee.gif

20100809-Andersn.jpg

in a third fight Andy would win by UD :p

Hate how oblivious nut-huggers are.

Anderson grabbed Chaels shorts, blatantly, and should have been deducted a point.

And Chael was in the same physical condition for the second fight as he was the first fight, he just properly disclosed the paperwork this time around.

He wasn't suspended for PED, he was suspended for not disclosing his TRT usage, he was on trt before the 1st anderson fight, and after.

What else are people complaining about?

Sonnen gassed hard against Bisping. He's been looking like skeleton past few fights at weigh-ins...

You must be blind if you can't see this.

You can't actually say that TRT plays a role in fights without knowing both guys actual levels, not just their ratio. Sonnen could just have an abnormally low amount of epitestosterone in his body which inflated his T/E ratio. Also, guys on TRT have their levels checked, guys not on TRT do not. Chael's levels had to be within a certain range on fight night, his opponents do not. Silva could have had 20x the normal amount of testosterone running through his body but as long as his T/E ratio was fine (under 6:1), he wasn't going to fail his drug test. So you can't actually say TRT is blatantly cheating or gives an unfair advantage unless you did blood tests and found out the exact amount of testosterone is running through both of their bodies.

On the other hand, you automatically know that grabbing the shorts the way Silva did is blatantly cheating and causes an unfair advantage

Too much sense for the retards to understand.

azdr20.gif

silva-sonnen-knee.gif

20100809-Andersn.jpg

in a third fight Andy would win by UD :p

You posted pretty much the only things Anderson did out of 35minutes of being treated like small child by Chael Sonnen.

At 205, Sonnen puts on another clinic in a landslide decision win that would cause so many mass suicides, Sherdog will have a huge decrease in stupidity output (I might actually not come on so often because of it!)

But keep pretending the other 99% of their cage time together didn't happen...whatever helps you sleep at night :icon_lol:

The excuses. They'll never end. People loudly and arrogantly invested so much in the story that Silva was scared (which turned out to be way out of line with reality) and then that Chael was going to dominate the fight (then he rolled up into the fetal position after nearly getting a punctured lung) that they'll never let go of the excuses. Were you one of those guys?

And seriously, grabbing balls? That's what you equate the unstoppable "shorts grab of doom" to? The greatest wrestling defense in the history of MMA and grabbing balls? lol. Let me guess, you also think Silva should have been arrested for assault at the weigh ins. The damage control following this fight was almost hilarious as the short grab. I'm just surprised it's still going. I'm not all that worried about "caring about rules" when watching rematch a guy who clearly didn't care about rules in the first match.

Don't ever, ever let go of the excuses if they reinforce your truth. Keep the dream alive. Jordan pushed off.

New posterboy for psychological projection.

Your subconscious has you pegged, fool! Never let go of the excuses of why Anderson looked like a small redheaded stepchild receiving a one-sided beating for more than 5 rounds :icon_lol: Keep the dream alive!

Yeah Silva obliterated him. You think he'd want a rematch?? Why???

You posted pretty much the only things Anderson did out of 35minutes of being treated like small child by Chael Sonnen.
In those 35 minutes Chael never got anywhere close to making Anderson quit, while Anderson needed just those few seconds to make Chael surrender (first fight) or fold like a deck of cards (second fight). Anderson's got what it takes, Chael doesn't.

Big fan of both, but, does anybody think AS trained the shorts grabbing TD defense? The more I see the fight, the more I think he did.

People are still on about this?

How would grabbing your opponents shorts take them off their game so drastically to where it costs them the fight? How would it stop them from pushing forward for a takedown? How would giving up one of your arms to hold onto the shorts help you sprawl? That makes no sense at all.

Chael has already lost twice. Do you guys just want Anderson and Chael to keep rematching until Chael finally wins?

Looks like he already has his back up plan ready after Jones is done with him.

fE37f.jpg

Lol 'GOAT'

The punch didnt land. The short grab had zero effect on the fight. The real reason Chael didnt ask for a rematch is cause he knows he wouldnt get it and knows AS would just win again.

Correct. If I remember correctly Dana did an interview or something after the rematch saying he was glad Sonnen wasn't bringing up how much controversy there was and that he knows it wasn't fair. He saved the UFC a lot of promotional nightmares as Sonnen could have rightfully been mad at everything that went down. Silva tried to cheat 3 times that fight. It wouldn't have looked good on the UFC that their dominant champ was so blatantly cheating and everybody was talking about it. As it is it got swept under the radar. Sonnen could have brought to light all the issues but he didn't. He saved the UFC's ass a ton and they're rewarding him.

Saved their ass are you serious???? Even if Silva won unfairly, Silva/Sonnen 3 would be bigger than jesus. 2 was the highest ppv last year, you think Dana wouldnt want another?

Back