Chael Sonnen: Wanderlei Silva 'literally ran away from drug test'

I know than but Chael shouldn't point the finger too hard when he's not exactly been clean over the years.

Chael has been 100% clean. The only thing he is guilty of is taking TRT after being tested and proven to have Low T, and he did not apply for a TUE which he would have been granted.

It's really quite stupid of him. Vitor has been caught cheating twice abusing steroids.

But why would he of needed TRT in the first place? We can make a good logical guess - and lets be real, it has nothing to do with hypogonadism or whatever - just as Sonnen is making one about why Wand ran from the tests.

This is seriously how cheaters or liars fight; accusing one another of cheating or lying because the one accusing has cheated/lied so much themselves.

Here is a hint .. one of the largest causes of low T is getting hit in the head. Nothing that applies to Sonnen though right?

Watched the show Chael went too far with his allegations, he didnt fail the test....he just didnt take it, I as a long tiem fan of Wand find this suspicious but cannot label him a cheater.

Also annoyed me because Sonnen has tested for 4x the allowed limite...or previously allowed limit of Testosterone...so he is a cheater.

None the less...wtf WAND.

Warriors don't run they accept their fate if they cheat. :icon_lol:

Watched the show Chael went too far with his allegations, he didnt fail the test....he just didnt take it, I as a long tiem fan of Wand find this suspicious but cannot label him a cheater.

Also annoyed me because Sonnen has tested for 4x the allowed limite...or previously allowed limit of Testosterone...so he is a cheater.

And there it is! I knew it was coming.

Wrong. Chael has never once tested for being above the normal allowed limits for testosterone. Educate yourself.

Also running and refusing the test is a de facto failure.

evading a drug test is the same thing as pissing hot.

there is no grey area here. you either take the test and pass, or you are guilty.

Wanderlei_Silva_runs.jpg

lol SO MUCH FUCKING WIN

You sound mad Wand would rather be a cheater than fight Chael.

What's that shit they say as a kid, takes one to know one?

If Wand ducked/failed this test, that still leaves him trailing Sonnen by 1 Convicted Felony and insulting cancer survivors.

At least Chael never runs away from a fight.

This. Chael would ragdoll Wand for three rounds. Wand knows it, everyone knows it. This is 2014. Wand knows Chael is a bad matchup. Four times Wand turned down the fight with Chael. At UFC 167- Wand last year, before Sonnen vs. Rashad was made- Wand turned it down when Dana wanted the fight to be Co-main event to Hendricks vs. GSP. Dana hinted at that. The fight was supposed to happen last week- but Wand said his back was hurt. Fight was postponed to July- Now Wand did not submit an application- so July 5 Vitor will step in. The fight was supposed to happen in 2011- but Wand declined at that time when Chael called him out, and said he needed time off. Four F'N times Chael was ready- Wand weaseled it way out. Give me a break.Wand should never open his mouth about Chael ever again.

This. Chael would ragdoll Wand for three rounds. Wand knows it, everyone knows it. This is 2014. Wand knows Chael is a bad matchup. Four times Wand turned down the fight with Chael. At UFC 167- Wand last year, before Sonnen vs. Rashad was made- Wand turned it down when Dana wanted the fight to be Co-main event to Hendricks vs. GSP. Dana hinted at that. The fight was supposed to happen last week- but Wand said his back was hurt. Fight was postponed to July- Now Wand did not submit an application- so July 5 Vitor will step in. The fight was supposed to happen in 2011- but Wand declined at that time when Chael called him out, and said he needed time off. Four F'N times Chael was ready- Wand weaseled it way out. Give me a break.Wand should never open his mouth about Chael ever again.

I think you need to copy-paste this in about 9 more threads.
Holy christ, settle down skippy.

FYI, never base anything off of a Dana White statement.
He regularly gets called out on blatantly lying about fighters all the time. Most recently... a few hours ago? By Pat Barry.

I understand that Chael is not Mr. Popular on sherdog but facts are facts.

Chael did everything he was supposed to do. Wand did not.

Chael is fighting a much more dangerous opponent. Wand is running some B.S twitter campaign of "I have no idea what is going on. Big suprise to me."

Chael will be MW champion in 2015. Wand will get KO'd by Rampage in Bellator in 2015.

I think you need to copy-paste this in about 9 more threads.
Holy christ, settle down skippy.

FYI, never base anything off of a Dana White statement.
He regularly gets called out on blatantly lying about fighters all the time. Most recently... a few hours ago? By Pat Barry.

Four times Wand turned down Chael. That is a fact. I said a couple of months ago- that Wand would find a way out of the fight. It happened. I am not surprised. Wand wants no part of Chael. I was insulted when i said this a couple of months ago by the Wand fans. I was right again. Wand knows Chael is a bad matchup. He is not afraid of Sonnen, but afraid of being ragdolled by Chael for three rounds. I am furious at this guy, and all of his clownish behaviour to pull this stunt at the end. He did not submit an application for a reason. He wanted no part of Chael. Everyone knew this fight would not happen in the end. Four times Wand turned down Chael. Pathetic.

What's that shit they say as a kid, takes one to know one?

If Wand ducked/failed this test, that still leaves him trailing Sonnen by 1 Convicted Felony and insulting cancer survivors.

Actually this is Wand's 4th time ducking Sonnen. So I guess Sonnen is up quite a bit now.

Bye!

Lol he ran from a drug test only to be replaced by vitor. I love this sport, it's so ridiculous sometimes

The most accurate way to put this is:

"He was accused by Sonnen who failed his own drug test. Then he ran from a drug test, only to be replaced by Vitor."

:icon_chee

MMA fans in general need to stop living in the fantasy land where MMA fighters don't use PEDs...

Wand certainly has tarnished his legacy over the last year or so with his behavior.

Back