Chael Sonnen: Wanderlei Silva 'literally ran away from drug test'

Nah. Chael's sub defense improved dramatically training with Vinny for second Anderson fight.

Bull....shit. I'm not saying his sub defense is really bad like some people would say, but saying it dramatically improved is just totally gay.

I don't see how anyone can feel strongly about either guy. Both have been on the stuff(and also been caught before being one the stuff) and now they aren't. Who knows what will happen. We have seen them both just look terrible in fights. This fight is going to be so totally weird that Vitor lays and prays Sonnen after both guys gas out in the first round. Like I said, this fight is fucked up. Too bad Wanderlei isn't going to be the guy that retires Sonnen. :( Sonnen has always been so full of shit. I hope he goes away forever.

I am going to say this in every thread about this topic.
I have lost all respect for Wandy. He talked so much shit about Chael and now he won't fight him. I could care less whether or not he has or is doing PEDs, that is not why i have lost respect for him. It is because after all of this, he should do what it takes to make that fight happen and back up his talk. I never want to see Wandy fight again.

So we wont see this?

wandyripped.gif

As a big Wanderlie fan, this sucks cause I wanted him to beat Chael but.... Yeah.

Chael vs Vitor should be good though. Would like to see Chael win just to shut up some of these Brazilian Shertards.

Brazilians like Chael now, buddy. Keep your hate flowing though.

The whole thing is goofy.

Vitor and Chael are both prior cheaters who are now legally allowed to take PED's.

Only one was caught cheating, twice. It's possible both are, but dumb to label both a PED cheater. Also neither is allowed to take them now, and Vitor is the reason why.

The bottom line is... Chael's the one that loses out... He's getting starched within the 1st 45 seconds.

It wont even be close

Back