Chael Sonnen: Wanderlei Silva 'literally ran away from drug test'

If Wand's next opponent dresses himself as a drug tester on the way to the octagon does he have Wand mentally broken already? Will he for the first time in his career adopt a Kalib Starnes strategy in the fight?

If Wand's next opponent dresses himself as a drug tester on the way to the octagon does he have Wand mentally broken already? Will he for the first time in his career adopt a Kalib Starnes strategy in the fight?

Actually lol'd

I hope Chael doesnt throw Wandy too far under the bus concidering Chael doesnt have the cleanest past either...

Wand...what a complete fall from grace. Its absolutely pathetic.

Typical guys, we only know 1 side of the story. I heard he ran out the door to save a baby from a burning building. Should be in newspaper tomorrow.

You and me brother.
I hope it is way more violent than the beatings he took from Bones and Shad.

Oh it definitely will be. Vitor is one of the most brutal finishers in MMA. It's going to be lovely.

He ran from the test, Kenny, and I don't mean that figuratively, I mean they came to his gym and he literally ran. He goes out of a side door, they go after him saying his name.

Someone shoop that, fast.

Squidward lives a hard life. Give him a break, guys.

smh this went from what should have been a fairly easy win for chael to a next to impossible win for chael

Damn i had flashbacks reading that..
Maybe Wanderlei just thought they were cops? :\

Oh it definitely will be. Vitor is one of the most brutal finishers in MMA. It's going to be lovely.

don't underestimate Chael's ability...................to turtle quickly, and ruin a good beating
:icon_lol:

Also don't under estimate that Chael will ground Vitor within 10 seconds into the 1st round . A title shot is on the line and that will motivate Chael .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back