Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva on Youtube - looks HIGHLY Suspect

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was always had suspicion that Chael just "giving up" against Anderson after he dominated him on the ground for 24 minutes, but I was watching the UFC Anderson Silva Timeline on Youtube and watched the Sonnen Fight clips in slow motion. I'm glad we have video evidence now to confirm our suspicions. Things are very weird....

Phantom Punch

This may have looked real in real time, but I think the UFC F*cked up putting this thing on youtube. You can go frame by frame using , and . keys and its clear as day Chael did not touch Anderson on this punch. Anderson's head doesnt bounce off his fist, the fist swings through and doesn't move off the head. Pretty strange that such a punch would cause Anderson's legs to buckle.
This punch is like an 8 out of 10 on the bullshit meter.

Anderson takes 20 seconds of undefended punches while mounted

Yup, I'm complaining about this one too. Watch each strike. Chael is purposely hitting Anderson's arm and missing his head. Regardless. 20s of unanswered punches and the ref doesn't stop the fight? Has this ever happened before. A guy is curled up. Doing nothing for 20 seconds and a guy has free reign on punches?
Watch each individual punch too. This is like a 9 out of 10 on the bullshit meter.

Anderson's Fake Triangle

I'm surprised Chael tapped. The choke wasn't even sunk in at all. There is so much daylight for Chael's head to move you can drive a truck through. Chael is also seen tapping before the armbar too.
In Chael's own words
>>>>
"I lost track of the rounds and it was a choke, it wasn’t an armbar that made me tap. I didn’t really know where I was. It’s one of these things that, when you start to go out, even if it’s for half a second, it could be five minutes. It’s kind of like when you go to sleep at night. Have I been asleep five hours? Have I been asleep five minutes? You have to look at a clock."
<<<<<<

LOOK AT 8:17 of the video. His head is free. There is no choke. This is 10 out of 10 on the Bullshit meter

What more proof do you need? This entire fight was a fraud and we finally have the slow downed, frame by frame proof to see it.

Anybody with a brain never considered that second "knockdown" a knockdown. Sonnen himself even admitted that Anderson slipped during that punch which barely grazed him.

You're all so different and smart.

I dont know if this is troll thread or not but good find on the phantom punch thats pretty fucking weird indeed

At the time, I thought the triangle looked odd. It's not very tight and Chael tried the Team Quest tap to escape. That being said, I don't feel this was a fixed fight situation as much as it was a matter of Chael's well-documented psychological problems.

Chael has struggled with mid-match anxiety on multiple occasions. He has also given up in moments where he doesn't really have to. He sometimes gives in to the pressure of a situation as much as to the physical realities of a fight. This can't be proven of course, but I always felt Chael let the situation get to him in this moment against Anderson. The gravity of the win, his becoming champion, the massive buildup, his newfound popularity, the knowledge that he was on PED's, all of it. I don't think Chael was ready for nor thought he deserved the moment. I think he was afraid of the moment. He's one of my favorite fighters of all time, but I've always felt this way about him. There are some fights he's prepared to win going in and others he's prepared to lose. This is just my personal theory.

Demian Maia has a message for you...

demianmaiatriptakedownchaelsonnenuf.gif

11gm146.gif

2nbrjmf.gif

This is still one of my favorite submissions of all time.

Anderson wanted to sub him. He did.

I was always had suspicion that Chael just "giving up" against Anderson after he dominated him on the ground for 24 minutes, but I was watching the UFC Anderson Silva Timeline on Youtube and watched the Sonnen Fight clips in slow motion. I'm glad we have video evidence now to confirm our suspicions. Things are very weird....

Phantom Punch

This may have looked real in real time, but I think the UFC F*cked up putting this thing on youtube. You can go frame by frame using , and . keys and its clear as day Chael did not touch Anderson on this punch. Anderson's head doesnt bounce off his fist, the fist swings through and doesn't move off the head. Pretty strange that such a punch would cause Anderson's legs to buckle.
This punch is like an 8 out of 10 on the bullshit meter.

Anderson takes 20 seconds of undefended punches while mounted

Yup, I'm complaining about this one too. Watch each strike. Chael is purposely hitting Anderson's arm and missing his head. Regardless. 20s of unanswered punches and the ref doesn't stop the fight? Has this ever happened before. A guy is curled up. Doing nothing for 20 seconds and a guy has free reign on punches?
Watch each individual punch too. This is like a 9 out of 10 on the bullshit meter.

Anderson's Fake Triangle

I'm surprised Chael tapped. The choke wasn't even sunk in at all. There is so much daylight for Chael's head to move you can drive a truck through. Chael is also seen tapping before the armbar too.
In Chael's own words
>>>>
"I lost track of the rounds and it was a choke, it wasn’t an armbar that made me tap. I didn’t really know where I was. It’s one of these things that, when you start to go out, even if it’s for half a second, it could be five minutes. It’s kind of like when you go to sleep at night. Have I been asleep five hours? Have I been asleep five minutes? You have to look at a clock."
<<<<<<

LOOK AT 8:17 of the video. His head is free. There is no choke. This is 10 out of 10 on the Bullshit meter

What more proof do you need? This entire fight was a fraud and we finally have the slow downed, frame by frame proof to see it.
dont necessary agree with everything suggested here

But those two Chael silva fights are among the sketchiest I've seen tbh

That's all I'll say tho

Chael tapped to 10 triangles, but THIS one was fishy.

Regarding slo motion, on youtube, ine thing u will understand, and as a 9-11 truther, I learned this, is that slow motion will omit certain frames on youtube, due to the frames per minute

If you had actually watched the fight then you would know that they called it a slip after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back