Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva on Youtube - looks HIGHLY Suspect

Yeah not convinced.. rational explanations for all of it imo.
Chael has 7 losses to Armbar/Triangle submissions btw according to Wiki.

Chael tapped to 10 triangles, but THIS one was fishy.

Regarding slo motion, on youtube, ine thing u will understand, and as a 9-11 truther, I learned this, is that slow motion will omit certain frames on youtube, due to the frames per minute
Is that why the plane was never seen hitting the pentagon on the security cameras?

1. The punch clipped him in the back of the head, and he slipped.
2. The shots weren't all accurate cause he was staying busy more than doing damage.
3. The triangle was exacerbated cause Chael was tired already
4. Chael still undefeated, undisputed, P4P #1.

Most people say he threw the Tito and Fedor fights too the Tito one is really the only suspicious one out of the 3.

Chael has a history of tapping to triangles. I think he kinda Bob Sapps or at the very least, panics when he's in trouble and gives up.

With Silva, I think it was a classic phantom tap which some guys use almost instinctively to get their opponent to loosen the sub. In this case, the ref saw it and called the fight.

Imagine stopping the fight because of chaels tippy tap pitter patter gnp

Funny thing is if he actually loaded up with those punches he might have got a stoppage

At the time, I thought the triangle looked odd. It's not very tight and Chael tried the Team Quest tap to escape. That being said, I don't feel this was a fixed fight situation as much as it was a matter of Chael's well-documented psychological problems.

Chael has struggled with mid-match anxiety on multiple occasions. He has also given up in moments where he doesn't really have to. He sometimes gives in to the pressure of a situation as much as to the physical realities of a fight. This can't be proven of course, but I always felt Chael let the situation get to him in this moment against Anderson. The gravity of the win, his becoming champion, the massive buildup, his newfound popularity, the knowledge that he was on PED's, all of it. I don't think Chael was ready for nor thought he deserved the moment. I think he was afraid of the moment. He's one of my favorite fighters of all time, but I've always felt this way about him. There are some fights he's prepared to win going in and others he's prepared to lose. This is just my personal theory.
This. Look at him vs Fedor, where he had Fedors back, and literally backflipped off him.

Reactions: mkw
Sonnen was a scam and he threw the fight ..

dude is known for being a great company man who was facing positive test result ..

you cant figure out the rest oh well

and he actually tapped to the arm bar not triangle

Damn bro you looked into it

c170c2f91767f444c76f46b59fc9f72e.jpg

This. Look at him vs Fedor, where he had Fedors back, and literally backflipped off him.
Yeah, I was there for this live. Put my head in my hands when that happened. Another case of Chael self-sabbotage.

Do you also happen to think the democrates rigged the vote, that the moon landing was fake, that Elvis lives and that the earth is flat?

Back