• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Chael Sonnen suggests Conor McGregor is not injured, but in rehab for substance abuse

Do you believe him?

• Total voters
Rehab = just another example of Conor quitting. He's gone soft!

We need to hear what @Contempt thinks about this.

Rehab = just another example of Conor quitting. He's gone soft!
FR

The old Conor just show up to work fucked up, as usual

Dew suttin!

Dew suttin about it!

@Substance Abuse taking out all the G.O.A.Ts

So (presumably Conor's people) reach out to Ariel to tell him that there may be a problem with this fight. They tell him that its an injury, but they tell him NOT to report that its an injury. They just tell him to report that it is nothing to do with @Substance Abuse, ahem I mean substance abuse. When the news comes out, he reveals what his source told him now that the cat was out of the bag so to speak.

Somehow the "prognosis" about the injury got better,and then the whole thing ultimatley gets tanked.

Dana White says the fight is cancelled due to an injury, but does not specify what injury.

Conor says that an injury prior to the presser forced him out.

Dana 8 hrs ago said "the injury is absolutley real"

Now Chael says this. Interesting!

<28>

You serious? With all the lies that celebrities, bloggers, politicians tell on a daily/hourly basis about each other, how many slander lawsuits have actually been filed, and how many actually goes to court and how many have actually won?

The bar for proving slander is VERY VERY high. Conor would have to prove he was damaged by a spoken statement.

In the very unlikely event that Conor files a lawsuit, all Chael has to do say he was joking and that's part of his onscreen personality.

That seems pretty easy to be honest.
You're making it sound outlandish.

Jesus.

There is absolutely no way, especially for clicks or attention, I would be putting something like that into the public arena unless it was absolutely 100 % true, double-checked and provable.

Conor McGregor will have a monster legal team at this point, and if Chael can't prove it/if it doesn't "come to light" then that's textbook lawsuit shit right there.
Don't worry - Bisping will be telling him to shut up and mind his damned business in an hour or two.

We need to hear what @Contempt thinks about this.
I don't know why anyone would give a crap about my opinion... but nooo... I don't believe it, Conor looks perfectly normal and would never abuse drugs or alcohol...

• Haha
Reactions: HHJ

Dude, I respect you but you know this is bullshit and Chael is saying that just to drum up clicks. Just ignore his fake news ass. If everyone would stop bringing Chael up he'd go obsolete, 🙏.

Last edited:
Jesus.

There is absolutely no way, especially for clicks or attention, I would be putting something like that into the public arena unless it was absolutely 100 % true, double-checked and provable.

Conor McGregor will have a monster legal team at this point, and if Chael can't prove it/if it doesn't "come to light" then that's textbook lawsuit shit right there.
For libel? Not in the US. Libel cases are pretty hard to win here. You have to proof they either had no reason to think that or like in the Fox News case, they knew it wasn’t true and continued to say it anyways. In this case there’s a lot of reason to believe it’s true as Conor’s had plenty of spotlight on him for substance abuse issues.

I am curious to know where Chanel heard this from. I don’t think he would say it either if he didn’t have a connection sharing it. Also, good for Conor if he’s doing this on his own volition. Stupid people will stigmatize him for it, if it is a real affliction and it’s much better he gets hell than continues being destructive

Last edited:
Chael don't hide it and he just ignores it when people call him out on it. Ariel tries to weasel himself out of the situation or cry.
Because 90% of the time it's bullshit from dumbasses. Helwani had contact with Conor's camp and was getting status updates that he passed along to us with the caveat that they didn't want him to reveal Conor's injury. But that wasn't enough for the shertards, they came up with the dumb narrative that he was making things up. Chael is literally just making things up, Helwani was reporting the news.

He's lucky that McGregor isn't going to pull up to West Lynn to confront him

72bdf79f002baf50091f5b800a4d14ba.gif

I would actually pay to see that. A way bigger wrestler vs a brittle man with a drug problem would likely result in a horrific ass whippin . Would be a great fuck around and find out video

Back