• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Chael Sonnen suggests Conor McGregor is not injured, but in rehab for substance abuse

Do you believe him?

• Total voters
He's lucky that McGregor isn't going to pull up to West Lynn to confront him

72bdf79f002baf50091f5b800a4d14ba.gif
You know you've made it when The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers do a parody

gndpj4U.gif

:eek:
f5IB5Ob.gif

I believe it 100%. Conor very clearly is a raging alcoholic coke head and it probably interfered with his camp.

If he’s smart enough to seek help, I wish him the best. He needs to leave all the partying in the past and embrace being a family man. A family man can still fight in the UFC but except for an exceptional case in Jones, a drug addicted drunk can’t usually be a good fighter, especially not past his prime

Jesus.

There is absolutely no way, especially for clicks or attention, I would be putting something like that into the public arena unless it was absolutely 100 % true, double-checked and provable.

Conor McGregor will have a monster legal team at this point, and if Chael can't prove it/if it doesn't "come to light" then that's textbook lawsuit shit right there.
I too believe that Chael is throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks, but ...
This is the Kendrick vs Drake era ...

1) You can be the hottest rapper (pause) off of unproven allegations

- (pedo, plastic surgery, unproven daughter)

- (Kendrick has slept with groupies who've had plastic surgery, posed for fan pictures with underage girls before, blatantly made up a daughter)

2) You can be the hottest rapper off of double standards

- (Kendrick’s fiance is biracial)

- (Kendrick has branched out with Dido, Adam Levine, Awolnation, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons collaborations; but that won't make him a colonizer)

I too believe that Chael is throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks, but ...
This is the Kendrick vs Drake era ...

1) You can be the hottest rapper (pause) off of unproven allegations

- (pedo, plastic surgery, unproven daughter)

- (Kendrick has slept with groupies who've had plastic surgery, posed for fan pictures with underage girls before, blatantly made up a daughter)

2) You can be the hottest rapper off of double standards

- (Kendrick’s fiance is biracial)

- (Kendrick has branched out with Dido, Adam Levine, Awolnation, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons collaborations; but that won't make him a colonizer)

To be fair, sounds like I'm downplaying libel laws in America lol

Well, Chael is a pill popping convicted felon himself, maybe he knows form experience.

All the most brilliant and dangerous felons do real estate crime -- like Chael and Lex Luthor in two Superman movies.

This is the first time in history ...

<[analyzed}>

anyone should believe Chael.

Conor was seen partying while in camp for the Chandler fight and Dana White said Conor needs to get right. Which is a phrase used in American English often when talking about 2 things drug abuse or mental health. Sonnen is probably correct here.

Conor was seen partying while in camp for the Chandler fight and Dana White said Conor needs to get right. Which is a phrase used in American English often when talking about 2 things drug abuse or mental health. Sonnen is probably correct here.
Could also be that his substance abuse issues may have caused an injury, and he needs time off to deal with both things. Trying to do too much with his broken leg during training because cocaine convinced him he's unbreakable now or something.

But it's been obvious for a while now that Conor has problems with alcohol and cocaine, and he really needs to get right, as you said. He's probably too rich to be forced into rehab if he doesn't want it, though, which he probably doesn't.

Reactions: HHJ
No he means Conor needs to get right with God. Dana is also irish and probably a catholic and one day Conor woke up in some Dublin gutter and Dana appeared to him like WIlliam Bandy from There will Be Blood.

600px-Twbb003.jpg

I'm not even sure if Cocaine and Alchohol are the limits to his problems. I'm sure he smokes weed as well and might even like pain killers. Rehab would definitely be a good idea.

That said, Chael is always full of shit.

I would actually pay to see that. A way bigger wrestler vs a brittle man with a drug problem would likely result in a horrific ass whippin . Would be a great fuck around and find out video
It will be like those videos of old vets beating the shit out of smart mouth punk-ass kids on a public bus.

I’d take his word for it like he told us all about Jon Jones back in the day

Back