Chael Sonnen reveals who is the toughest / best opponent he has ever faced

Walk with me my friends. I’ll take you on a journey of sight and sound. What you believe to be true has become irrelevant. Please, step into the Twilight Zone...

GSP is everything that Chael really wants to be deep down. Isn’t it obvious? Of course GSP is the GOAT to him.

I didn’t even need to go to Med school to become a shrink to figure this out.

The fack is wit chu all?

giphy.gif

Everyone ignored this going into the Bisping fight

Chael must have forgot about the time he tried to swim out of the ring to escape from Rashad.

I always thought it looked like a kid throwing a tantrum, but swimming out of the octagon works well too

Rashad-Evans-vs-Chael-Sonnen-GIf.gif

Lol at all the GSP haters in here in cope mode. Just training with the GOAT was tougher than fighting Jones and Silva.

Did you forget that Chael has always been super juiced up?

Also that first time I'm convinced Silva planned on subbing him in the 5th. He wore his gi to the octogon, it was in honor of nog and the shit Chael said about them. Did you notice that Silva never even attempted a sub off his back until the finish?
and Silva isn't juiced up lmfao.

Yeah this is old news. He said it after the Fedor fight

I'd have to agree.

He may have been the most impressed with GSP pound for pound, but there's no way that GSP is a tougher fight than Jon Jones.

Chael would have beaten Jones with a few more seconds. He didn't come close to beating GSP in practice.

Soooooo training with Gsp is tougher than getting destroyed by Jones Silva and Fedor? Brain damage at it's finest.

You'd need to have a pretty unique definition of the word "destroyed" to say that Chael got destroyed by Anderson. Chael was finished twice in two fights, sure... but they fought 7 rounds total, and Cheal won 5 of those.

It's pretty easy for me to imagine Chael having a tougher time than that training with GSP.

Did you forget that Chael has always been super juiced up?

Also that first time I'm convinced Silva planned on subbing him in the 5th. He wore his gi to the octogon, it was in honor of nog and the shit Chael said about them. Did you notice that Silva never even attempted a sub off his back until the finish?

Whoa... did not realize you were one of those guys. Please ignore my earlier reply to you. I'm going to go strike up a more fruitful conversation. Perhaps with my dog.

ROFL Huuuuuuge retard spotted.

I'd have to agree.

He may have been the most impressed with GSP pound for pound, but there's no way that GSP is a tougher fight than Jon Jones.

He was seconds away from finishing Jones.

And had Jones fought clean, I suspect that fight has a different outcome.

Soooooo training with Gsp is tougher than getting destroyed by Jones Silva and Fedor? Brain damage at it's finest.
Despite how many tko losses Chael has he never takes alot of damage since he just curls up into a ball or gets himself submitted. I doubt Chael has any brain damage and people seem to forget he's just a big troll

Felon, roider, title fight loser, Sherdog hero.
The most famous, least accomplished PED user in the sports history. Style so ugly had to tap into bigotry to sell fights.

So why didn't he even attempt a sub the entire fight? Silva has a 100% sub rate against "Lord Chael" <Moves><Lmaoo>
Silva wanted to take a shit ton of brain damage just so he can go for a sub in the fifth round ? You are making Silva look dumb as fuck not anything good tbh.

Silva wanted to take a shit ton of brain damage just so he can go for a sub in the fifth round ? You are making Silva look dumb as fuck not anything good tbh.
Did you forget how much Silva taunted his opponents and trolled them? And Chael didn't land anything close to significant on the ground. Silva showed no damage at all on his face after the fight.

Did you forget how much Silva taunted his opponents and trolled them? And Chael didn't land anything close to significant on the ground. Silva showed no damage at all on his face after the fight.
Yeah but dropped him 2x in the feet lol
Also your narrative is false , Chael smashed him

I just realised he has faced all the Goats except GSP.

Back