Chael Sonnen reveals who is the toughest / best opponent he has ever faced

ferrari

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Not the first time Chael has acknowledged GSP greatness and said that , And to think that it was just in training where GSP wasnt going 100%

81BKkaK.jpg

Soooooo training with Gsp is tougher than getting destroyed by Jones Silva and Fedor? Brain damage at it's finest.

Soooooo training with Gsp is tougher than getting destroyed by Jones Silva and Fedor? Brain damage at it's finest.
I'd have to agree.

He may have been the most impressed with GSP pound for pound, but there's no way that GSP is a tougher fight than Jon Jones.

There is a reason why Silva needed to cheat against Chael the second tim . Im pretty sure that GSP didnt grab his shorts or hook his gloves . Also Chael was smashing Silva in the first time.

There is a reason why Silva needed to cheat against Chael the second tim . Im pretty sure that GSP didnt grab his shorts or hook his gloves . Also Chael was smashing Silva in the first time.
Did you forget that Chael has always been super juiced up?

Also that first time I'm convinced Silva planned on subbing him in the 5th. He wore his gi to the octogon, it was in honor of nog and the shit Chael said about them. Did you notice that Silva never even attempted a sub off his back until the finish?

Not the "toughest" but chael has said multiple times that gsp is the best fighter he has ever faced.

Nerden

Also that first time I'm convinced Silva planned on subbing him in the 5th. He wore his gi to the octogon, it was in honor of nog and the shit Chael said about them. Did you notice that Silva never even attempted a sub off his back until the finish?
Both are PED cheaters . Also do you really believe that or you just want to do mental exercise ?

If i remember correctly...he said he would sub Sonnen.
It is in his 'Like Water' documentary, which was filmed leading up to the Sonnen fight...

Stop slandering Lord Chael. He's the undefeated, undisputed champ of all MMA.

Chael must have forgot about the time he tried to swim out of the ring to escape from Rashad.

Back