Chael Sonnen: Jon Jones is a pretty good guy.

Just because they don't hate each other doesn't mean that their fight will be anything less. They are still going to fight as hard as they can to be champ. I like that this video exists. It shows that WWE crap isn't needed.

Im always critical of Chael but when you take him away from the sport I like him just fine.

I thought they were pretty entertaining. It does get old seeing the same ole' same ole' all the time. Plus, you never really know what to expect from Chael. He could be gracious and friendly the whole time and then the week before the fight flip the script and say it was all some conspiracy to get into Jones' head.

I want the old shit talking Chael back. New Chael is no fun

He really old shit talked about Anderson. He was complimentary towards Stann and Bisping. He even started training with Okami after their fight.

He shit talked Wanderlei and Rampage, but he was never scheduled to fight either.

From the little of what we've seen of Chael I would imagine he takes coaching pretty serious and wants his students to do well, no matter how little time he has to spend teaching. Also it's not as if Chael isn't capable of acting civil. He gave Anderson his due after the second fight. He just knows when to turn the mic on and when and how to get under anyones skin.

Didn't matter if they were friends or not, still not going to watch it.

Expecting ??

Outside coaching and dealing with ragging teens and men children in a house how much contact can they get.

This isnt the WWE with Hulk Hogan reading cue cards. Cheals material takes some preperation, I dont think he has the time to write his script.

Well they did bring in Chael and Bones to improve the ratings, It only makes sense to think that they would tell Chael to amp up the trash talk to keep the people interested.

I thought they were pretty entertaining. It does get old seeing the same ole' same ole' all the time. Plus, you never really know what to expect from Chael. He could be gracious and friendly the whole time and then the week before the fight flip the script and say it was all some conspiracy to get into Jones' head.

I actually enjoy this kind of stuff better than the same old repetitive crap. I'm sure Chael will come up with a few gems, for the actual show though.

Chael is probably too busy coaching up his guys to trash talk. If he's really on TUF to help his guys, that's what he should be doing. I know Tito has an infamous trash talk reputation, yet, he was a super focused coach on the show, and got a lot of high praise from the fighters he coached.

My least favourite personalities in the sport, and yet I found this to be pretty funny!

Chael's just setting a trap
Him and Bones will become BFFs and the night before the fight Chael will end it all, breaking Bones' lil heart and throwing him off his game
Chael by 1st rd KO

Haha, awesome, I really hadn't seen this before.

It's cool to see fighters just goofin' off. Looks like they get along pretty well.

He knows he will lose so he is already being humble. Or... he just really likes the guy lol.

somewhere dan henderson is mad

Back