Chael Sonnen: Jon Jones is a pretty good guy.

somewhere dan henderson is mad

Of course he is. He outdone at not fighting for the title shot. Hendo beats Shogun in a contested decision, and then decides that he is the #1 contender. He then refuses to fight again, waiting in line for Jones. His friend, on the other hand, fought NO ONE at LHW, and has jumped to the head of the line because he said he was willing to fight a d agreed to coach TUF. Their team has the most effective program for getting title shots in the game today.

This video actually gave me hope that someday I'll maybe have some respect for Chael. Thanks TS.

I don't see how anyone can dislike Chael. Always enjoy listening to what he has to say... he's an astute guy and even his nonsense is entertaining

I like Chael when he is being "real". I don't like the fake shit talk...

Real drama is ok but when it becomes a show I don't care for it.

So I'm guessing Chael won't be pushing JBJ's buttons on this season of TUF like everyone was expecting?

There will be plenty of young kids on the show, and Chael will antagonize them.
So you should still tune in, you will enjoy it.

Of course he is. He outdone at not fighting for the title shot. Hendo beats Shogun in a contested decision, and then decides that he is the #1 contender. He then refuses to fight again, waiting in line for Jones. His friend, on the other hand, fought NO ONE at LHW, and has jumped to the head of the line because he said he was willing to fight a d agreed to coach TUF. Their team has the most effective program for getting title shots in the game today.

It wasnt very contested. At least not in comparison to a lot of others. Wasn't machida 1 in other words

It wasnt very contested. At least not in comparison to a lot of others. Wasn't machida 1 in other words

Wasn't Machida 1, but it wasn't the definitive victory that Jones had over him either. I'm just saying that it wasn't the sort of thing you should call your finale on the road to a title shot if you are looking to challenge a guy like Jones, who makes legends look like amateurs. I know these forums hate his personality, but that guy can fight.

Old shit talking Chael ran out of material.

Plus Chael only likes to trash talk foreigners who barely can speak English.

Don't you ever get tired of yourself?
Serious question.

Back