Chael Sonnen: Jon Jones is a pretty good guy.

squat

Green Belt
Reaction score
[YT]GYwOg0yZn7o[/YT]

There have been several videos in the past where Chael has spoken highly of Jones. Nothing new, just thought quite a few of you didn't know this/haven't seen these types of things from Chael. He just likes to promote fights, and he's smart to do it.

I hate to be that guy, but this is really old...

Sonnen & Jones BFF's

Atleast Rampage & Rashad pretended to hate each other

Awesome.

Have not yet seen this or any video of a Chael/Jones amity... sort of unexpected, tbh. Maybe I will catch this TUF, afterall.

There have been several videos in the past where Chael has spoken highly of Jones. Nothing new, just thought quite a few of you didn't know this/haven't seen these types of things from Chael. He just likes to promote fights, and he's smart to do it.

Jon Jones does the endorsements my friend, he is greater then Cheal.

So I'm guessing Chael won't be pushing JBJ's buttons on this season of TUF like everyone was expecting?

They're ruining everything. TUF won't get any ratings if they become BFF's.

So I'm guessing Chael won't be pushing JBJ's buttons on this season of TUF like everyone was expecting?

Expecting ??

Outside coaching and dealing with ragging teens and men children in a house how much contact can they get.

This isnt the WWE with Hulk Hogan reading cue cards. Cheals material takes some preperation, I dont think he has the time to write his script.

chael makes jones look so bad hehehe - bc he tries to overcompensate and he thinks hes winning but he just looks worse and worse - its pretty hilarious

but then he'll kill chael in the fight, so that will be that

chael makes jones look so bad hehehe - bc he tries to overcompensate and he thinks hes winning but he just looks worse and worse - its pretty hilarious

but then he'll kill chael in the fight, so that will be that

Would that be the same way you're over analyzing to make yourself seem intelligent and failing? There is no new news about Jones because he is doing his job and minding his own business, yet you gossping 'males' keep bringing up the same tired nonsense. Pathetic.

I don't think I ever expected a lot of shit talk from Chael on TUF. Chael seems like the type who would take coaching TUF seriously.

how the hell did people ever like chael sonnen? because he talks mad shit and then gets his ass kicked? idiots.

Would that be the same way you're over analyzing to make yourself seem intelligent and failing? There is no new news about Jones because he is doing his job and minding his own business, yet you gossping 'males' keep bringing up the same tired nonsense. Pathetic.

Dont mind AP's moist vaginal comments, he is an emotional poster when it comes to Jones. Just send him some valtrex and tissues when he writes his vagina-logues.

Back