Chael Sonnen is the best at trash talk its not even close, he will verbally abuse you

Chael would just sit there and Conor would get up and throw a temper tantrum, Conor actually starts stuttering and loses thought from time to time.

Conor is more of a showman in terms of character and acting wild like throwing stuff, dressing flashy, Chael is all wit he doesn't walk around like Vince McMahaon, doesn't wear fur coats, he doesn't use any of that stuff he doesn't even cuss.

I’m sure you have, but checkout Chael talking about how he grew up in Wes Lin Oregon and how difficult his childhood was and all that kind of stuff... and there were years that his dad made less then $100k... It’s so simple, and some of the stuff he was saying was predictable, but man it worked.. thought it was hilarious..

That's actually not very impressive if you take the context of those fights, minus Rua and Okami.

Obviously it was a hyperbole when i said he was "all" talk. Sonnen's a good fighter and an overachiever. Based on his fighting skills alone, he never would've gotten the recognition he has.
Who's your favorite fighter? Let me dissect their record for ya.

I’m sure you have, but checkout Chael talking about how he grew up in Wes Lin Oregon and how difficult his childhood was and all that kind of stuff... and there were years that his dad made less then $100k... It’s so simple, and some of the stuff he was saying was predictable, but man it worked.. thought it was hilarious..
Chael is the third brother of owen and luke wilson, he is a preppy gangster

Chael sounds like a prowrestling guy aka cringy and shit. Not a good trashtalker at all. He just sounds whiny. The anderson silva u absolutely suck line is the most retarded thing i have ever heard.

Who's your favorite fighter? Let me dissect their record for ya.
Well at least you agree with my assessment of Chael's fights, or the ones you were compelled to point out.
And my fav fighter is the guy in my av. But don't trouble yourself dissecting his record because I'm not trying to fool myself into painting Vitor as something he's not.

The best trash talking is going to get in someone's head. I never saw this from Chael. Conor actually has gotten in people's head and affected fight outcomes with his trash talking. Chael is just more goofy entertainment than effective in his talking.

quote-when-anderson-walks-into-a-room-you-can-hear-a-rat-pissing-on-cotton-chael-sonnen-133-35-80.jpg

Well at least you agree with my assessment of Chael's fights, or the ones you were compelled to point out.
And my fav fighter is the guy in my av. But don't trouble yourself dissecting his record because I'm not trying to fool myself into painting Vitor as something he's not.
I never painted Chael as anything. You were projecting. I simply corrected your statement that he is "all talk". Chael was a damn good fighter and perennial top 5 MW for some years. His record has big wins and losses throughout, just like every other fighter that was around for 15 years. Does he talk? Well, yes. He is a legendary promoter. He earned his title shots against Silva though.

Chael sounds like a stand up comedian. Conor is being polarizing and gets into people's heads.

All talk?

Nate Marquardt
Yushin Okami
Brian Stann
Shogun
Michael Bisping
Rampage
Wanderlei
Paulo Filho

Great performance against Anderson Silva.

Chael is ight.
That's actually not very impressive if you take the context of those fights, minus Rua and Okami.

Obviously it was a hyperbole when i said he was "all" talk. Sonnen's a good fighter and an overachiever. Based on his fighting skills alone, he never would've gotten the recognition he has.

He fought Okami on the undercard. Imposed his wrestling on Yushin as noone has ever done and then dominated Marquard, which is certainly impressive. Then dominated Silva for 20+ minuts. Thats all about skills, not talk.
Bisping is a very legit opponent too.

Also, I dont know when did you started to follow mma but there is a guy named Amar Suloev who gave Chuck Liddel a hell of a fight. Sonnen slept him. Suloev was a killer.
Oleynik is actually a ranked HW today.
Trevor Prangley was a solid opponent as well
Finishing Shogun...respect

I dont think beating the versions of Filho, Wan and Page that Sonnen beat make much for his legacy, but Sonnen's record is still impressive. To me is top 5 ever in his weightclass from the USA. Above Rich Franklin imo

even as a Anderson Silva fan my favorite will always be ( when anderson walks into a room, you can hear a rat piss on cotton.. i was WtF lol!
some hate him some love him, but Chael does entertain
and the Okami Chael's mom story...

What good is trash talk when you GET ass raped jail style by Chico?
076_Tito_Ortiz_vs_Chael_Sonnen_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
The Shael is the best trash talker.

At first, it was hard to tell if he was trolling or serious.

It only got better when things got too fantastical.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back