Chael Sonnen is the best at trash talk its not even close, he will verbally abuse you

Wtf?

Chael sucks

He can only do his rehearsed wwe promos that appeal to 13 year old boys.

When he has to go off script he’s like a deer in the headlights

If we're just talking MMA, Bisping is a better shit talker...

He proved it when Chael and him fought...I will take Bisping's sharp retorts over Chael's corny lines anyday.

Chael is definitely one of the best in the industry of MMA to do it.
His first fight with Anderson Silva really paved the way for the Trash Talkers of MMA

He’s ok at it. He doesn’t have any iconic lines, like, “I’m not impressed by your performance” or “you’ll do fookin nuttin”

Or “to the death”

Etc
“ANDERSON SILVA.... YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK”

Original GOAT line

Conor couldn't hang with Chael if they were in the same weight class, Chael is great no special effects, no flashy fur coats dude just unleashes on you, when he aint doing his WWE stuff the man goes in with the insults and he doesn't even have to cuss.

He went in dry on Tito and he didn't even go hard at this presser, Chael admit later he went easy on Tito because he felt like he was picking on a special ed kid or something. Chael is a cold blooded snake calling Tito Ortiz an maître' d at Golden Corral and then saying the only person I knew using their mouth to make a money is his ex wife. that long pause by Tito and then getting butt hurt lol, then Chael Snoring at Titos story, dam this was hard to watch, Chael is one vicious guy and you can tell he handled tito with kid gloves if he wanted to he would have made Tito cry.

But man Tito is just awkward does he have Dyslexia or something whats going with the guy?

Only if he is prepared.

Off guard he is not too good...
Hate to say it but conor is better unprepared.

Prepared conor is a peasant next to chaels wittyness

He did shut Chael up in the fight. Guess that's the story of Sonnen's career, all talk. Has got him really far though.
All talk?

Nate Marquardt
Yushin Okami
Brian Stann
Shogun
Michael Bisping
Rampage
Wanderlei
Paulo Filho

Great performance against Anderson Silva.

Chael is ight.

Chaels story of jon jones hiding under the cage for 8 hours to avoid usada always makes me laugh hard.

What's the story behind this? He looks pissed.
The reporter asking something about Randy Couture who Chael looks up to and Chael got pissed, Chael never uses the F word so you know it was genuine.

Too bad he physically abuses no one the humper.

Rampage is better to me, but Chale does score high. I mean a week after he lost to Silva the 1st fight, he was on that ESPN show with the dude and the mexican guy in the kitchen interviewing him across the country. And he was sitting there with the UFC belt on his shoulder like he'd won the fight. And listening to him if you didn't know better, you would have legit thought he was the champ.

shit was f'in hilarious.

I seriously miss his shtick sometimes

bisping-lol.png

He’s ok at it. He doesn’t have any iconic lines, like, “I’m not impressed by your performance” or “you’ll do fookin nuttin”

Or “to the death”

Etc

youll do fookin nuttin isnt iconic. its the sort of shit any dumb retard on the street would say. its like saying "fuck you" is iconic, theres just nothing there. 100% basic bitch shit

chael on the other hand -

hard-hitting-trash-talk-from-the-king-chael-sonnen-19-photos-16.jpg

When he was “on” his trash talk flowed and was totally original. Now he recycles what he already said previous. The presser for Silva 2 he was on point and making much of it up there on the spot.

Lol Chael handled it with ease, too easy, actually tito almost nailed it with the “what have you won?” Thing but then chael flipped it with ease, slippery,

Also coker is turning into jabba the hut

All talk?

Nate Marquardt - Good win, when Nate was looking dominant after impressive wins. But went completely downhill after that.
Yushin Okami - This surprised and led Okami to train with Sonnen afterwards
Brian Stann - A journeyman at best. Tough guy but average skills only hyped by his military background
Shogun - A surprising win and something to be proud about. I was very close to going to this event, and was disappointed when Sonnen subbed Shogun.
Michael Bisping - Bisping has always been susceptible to strong wrestler. Hell Kennedy beat him soon after. Nevertheless a good win in hidsight especially since Bisping managed to become champion.
Rampage - Cmon, this was when Rampage was just bumming around, and still is.
Wanderlei - A haphazard striker wayyyy past his prime facing a wrestler in almost a decade. Wanderlei would lose to any strong wrestler, much like Bisping.
Paulo Filho - Did you even watch this fight or did it just seem impressive on wiki? I'm surprised you put this on the list because this is actually demeaning. Filho also made Sonnen cry in the first fight.

Great performance against Anderson Silva. - Yes, certainly.

Chael is ight.
That's actually not very impressive if you take the context of those fights, minus Rua and Okami.

Obviously it was a hyperbole when i said he was "all" talk. Sonnen's a good fighter and an overachiever. Based on his fighting skills alone, he never would've gotten the recognition he has.

Back