Chael Sonnen is the best at trash talk its not even close, he will verbally abuse you

He literally sounds like he's reading from old Dusty Rhodes scripts.

sonnen-busted.gif

He is the most entertaining... And he knows we all know it's a gimmick, that's why I still like it.. that said, when Chael isn't doing his gimmick, he's awesome to listen to. Probably the best at articulating narratives in MMA. I wish Ariel would just go away tho, Mench!!

Doesn’t have the team of writers the Mac life does, (which some of the Nate stuff Connie and his team came up with... was hilarious, animal balloons and rides for the elderly in the 202) nonetheless just impromptu, and on his own... chaels by far the wittiest imo and hilarious.
Lol at maitre’ d at Golden Corral...

Chaels 70s wrasslin post fight promos are abysmal, he can be funny but has lots of corny shit aswel

It's true.

And there's always at least a hint of satire in Chael's shtick.

Conor has a few good quotables but more often he just takes the arrogant and shouty approach. It's entertaining for some but there's not much finesse to it.

Never thought he was that good at it. <Fedor23><{gspressed}>

Doesn’t have the team of writers the Mac life does, (which some of the Nate stuff Connie and his team came up with... was hilarious, animal balloons and rides for the elderly in the 202) nonetheless just impromptu, and on his own... chaels by far the wittiest imo and hilarious.
Lol at maitre’ d at Golden Corral...
Conors best line ever was when he called Nate "skinny-fat"

I thought that was an astute observation reworded as an insult.

The UFC 117 countdown had some great zingers. He was more chip on the shoulder rather than over the top.

‘I love that he said he treated Damien that way be he disrespected him and didn’t belong in the octagon with him, well Anderson if disrespect doesn’t belong in the octagon, then I don’t belong in the galaxy with you because I have no respect for you. Say take that and come do something about it.’

He is the best trash talker I absolutely love chael, but when it boils down to backing up that trash only Conor followed through with it which is why he made the millions.

Conor is more of a persona an image and character a bad boy type, he has some trash talk but Chael is something else dude can just sit there not move and destroy you verbally no antics, Conor has to use antics and bravado

Conor has a few good quotables but more often he just takes the arrogant and shouty approach. It's entertaining for some but there's not much finesse to it.

Conor was great before he won the belt. Now he is terrible. His big lines from the Floyd match were...

"You are a weasel"
"FOOK YOU"
"I will bounce your head off the canvas"
"Your head looks like a malteser"
"FOOK the Mayweathers"

Thats pretty horrible

Hard to argue. He’s funny and cutting. Plus, it isn’t personal to him so it’s hard to effectively talk trash back. Got a kick his ass come fight night which is of course do-able. A guy like Fedor is a good foil though because he no sells it and makes Chael look awkward. Those hyper nationalistic Brazilians always play into the hands of a Chael or Conor.

Chael is corny, I would say he rattled people in terms of his trash talking but I don't think really benefited him in terms of his fights. It was more so for promotional purposes. Conor would fuck with people before and during the fight which can take a bigger toll on fighters.

I absolutely love Chael, his trash talk game is insane

Back