Chael Sonnen explains how EPO is taken orally and used in skin cream....

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

AH - Could it be that someone is found with EPO in their system unknowlingly?

Chael - Most definitely, there are other ways to get it aside from injectable. Im giving you a very broad stroke and im covering about 99.9%. There is other ways to get it into your system. You dont only have two choices of oral or injectible. There are other ways.

There is some coaches in history, I can think of an athlete specifically, last name of Vargas who coach was applying substances to him and using a topical emso which will take it through the skin into the body, into the veins, and spread out into the organs from there.. There is a third way and its very possible that athletes could have that done to them.

As shady and unbelievable as that story is, theres other people in the gym saying, yes, they would give us this while they start working on a massage, there was an oil type substance, Ive got banned substances in my system that Ive never even heard of.

None of those is an excuse that TJ has offered, to make clear to the listener here, but to answer your question specifically, a coach, and is has happened before to amatuer athletes, i can think of a wrestler specifically, out of Turkey where they did an investigation and it was proven the coach was rubbing this on his athletes without their knowledge.

its the first segment on the show...

I should note that Ariel preceded this by stating that "nobody knows more about this subject than this man"

<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
00naughtygspbulletproof.gif~c200

Chael is like the resident PED expert.

He's that guy.

Never heard of EPO skin creams. But then again, I'm no groundhog expert like Chael.

I know more about PEDS than Chael does.

Chael talks as if he's an expert while having minimal knowledge on the subject.

I know more about PEDS than Chael does.

Chael talks as if he's an expert while having minimal knowledge on the subject.

in retrospect, its totally unsurprising that Chael was caught for so many things, so easily...

EPO is probably a broad term they use for biosimiliars

AH - Could it be that someone is found with EPO in their system unknowlingly?

Chael - Most definitely, there are other ways to get it aside from injectable. Im giving you a very broad stroke and im covering about 99.9%. There is other ways to get it into your system. You dont only have two choices of oral or injectible. There are other ways.

There is some coaches in history, I can think of an athlete specifically, last name of Vargas who coach was applying substances to him and using a topical emso which will take it through the skin into the body, into the veins, and spread out into the organs from there.. There is a third way and its very possible that athletes could have that done to them.

As shady and unbelievable as that story is, theres other people in the gym saying, yes, they would give us this while they start working on a massage, there was an oil type substance, Ive got banned substances in my system that Ive never even heard of.

None of those is an excuse that TJ has offered, to make clear to the listener here, but to answer your question specifically, a coach, and is has happened before to amatuer athletes, i can think of a wrestler specifically, out of Turkey where they did an investigation and it was proven the coach was rubbing this on his athletes without their knowledge.

its the first segment on the show...

I should note that Ariel preceded this by stating that "nobody knows more about this subject than this man"

<{cruzshake}>

I believe Chael P. Sonnen

Never heard of EPO skin creams. But then again, I'm no groundhog expert like Chael.
Its not EMSO, its DMSO and it carries whatever else its paired with into the blood stream. A popular way of doing certain PEDs.

It cant be topical DMSO. It wouldnt be absorbed. A snakes skin is too thick.

Its not EMSO, its DMSO and it carries whatever else its paired with into the blood stream. A popular way of doing certain PEDs.
Leave it to the Oregonian to know about that stuff. Though it has been getting popular lately

Yah yah I know a wrestler, a Turk last name something or other...stuff was rubbed all over this man by others, an investigation occurred and he was innocent.

Back