• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Chael Sonnen "Charles Oliveira's team is worried about his weight"

"Team Oliveira their biggest concern is not Saturday they have one opponent first and that opponent has beaten him before several times and that is the scale, and right now they are getting some weight off and they are a little bit worried they are behind"

Some footage of the weightcut (swipe):

Normal, just like usual.

and who doesn’t know Chael is one of the biggest Oliveira haters, always trying make up shit. Oh and he is with dagi shill DC, how sweet.
How you make everything about Dagestanis or muslims is bewildering. It must be quite a sad existence irrationally disliking people based on their religion, especially a religion that is a large percentage of the global population. Get a grip of yourself.

True Chael does like to pull shit out of his ass but also kinda hard to turn a blind eye to Oliveira and his long history with missing weight. Like I don't think anybody would be surprised if this ended up being true.
True, you just never know with Charles. Chael likes to stir things and usually you have to take his words with a pinch of salt BUT he was adamant Charles was gonna pull out of the rematch with Islam last year, weeks before, and that turned out to be true.

@BroRogan

CXZ2Q-0UQAApByH.jpg

Sounds like a fabricated story a la Chael but also general enough for it to fit anyone "biggest opponent scale... worried they're behind.." normal shit really

On the Oliveira vlogs, he does look like hes having a rough weight cut but not sure if their all like this for him.

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN I'm super hyped for this! Can't wait for tomorrow and hang out with you cats!! COME ON! 😺
Same! can't wait, its a great card, prelims and main card are good. What makes it even better is being able to enjoy it with my best friends.. like you little bro rogany.

554467.png

Looks fine to me. It even looks like opponent pats him on his stomach and asks how his weight is, and I imagine he said it's all good...IMO, based on body language only.

How you make everything about Dagestanis or muslims is bewildering. It must be quite a sad existence irrationally disliking people based on their religion, especially a religion that is a large percentage of the global population. Get a grip of yourself.
I’m just stating facts. Chael is a liar and Oliveira hater. DC is a dagi shill, nothing new. The rest is your imagination and you should seek help, if it gets too serious.

I hope he makes weight, I'm looking forward to this fight more than any other on the card. It's my personal main event.
Me too me too. Id be devastated. I've been looking forward to this fight ever since it got announced.

Back