Chael Sonnen arm wrestles Cat Zingano (Vid)

option 1: gangsters don't get beat by women in arm wrestling
option 2: let the girl win, be a gentleman
option 3: bail out, no-one sees it coming

Chael chose wisely

Remember Cat taking donations for her training camp for Rousey fight, including selling off her underwear from the Tate fight? I wonder if the people got their money back considering the fight didn't happen.

What???????????

I never heard of this but please tell me more.

bqp.gif

When did Rory grow a moustache?

WAR Cat.

She is classy and a respectable fighter.
Watching TUF I am starting to enjoy Tate while Ronda.. not so much.
I do enjoy Ronda in the cage though.

I have enjoyed WMMA in the UFC for sure.

Sorry that was really silly to me. And not in a "ha ha that's so cute" way.

I love Chael and Cat Zingano but that little skit was l-a-m-e.

Is your avatar intended so people like me pity you ?
Just so you know , hadn't Chael been stopped by the referee , had this been not in a controlled profesional environement , he would have murdered shogun. Literally , stopping him to breathe for about 30 seconds = death.

So you can take back your delusional statement : "can't kill shogun" haha

stfu

Nice of Chael to have fun with it, or there would have been broken glass and crying women.

I feel bad for Cat seriously.

Crushes Tate, then Tate gets alot of money for doing TUF, gets her title shot, and to make it all worse, UFC gives Tate this gift for doing TUF:

tumblr_mrhzy0G1Fk1rtoy2yo1_500.jpg

While the winner, Cat, got squadoosh. Thank you life.

And I hope she finally gets hers big time, by knocking Rondo the fuck out. And Tate again. Since I sincerely now dislike both women.
Yeah, I felt for Cat but hopefully her bigger $$$ will come in the near future.

Is your avatar intended so people like me pity you ?
Just so you know , hadn't Chael been stopped by the referee , had this been not in a controlled profesional environement , he would have murdered shogun. Literally , stopping him to breathe for about 30 seconds = death.

So you can take back your delusional statement : "can't kill shogun" haha

hmmm, in an uncontrolled environment, Shogun could have put his thumb in Sonnen's eyes and popped them right out....:icon_neut

Good i hope Cat's knees will be 100% so she can fuck Ronda up and take the title.

Of course chael was just putting on a show...

The biggest arm in West Lynn, Oregon doesn't lost a arm wrestling match to a woman!

When he said underwear, he meant her fight trunks

yup.

She threw in the teaser that they were the trunks she grappled with Meisha in just in case someone would pay extra to know they were rubbed up against Meisha.

I think they wanted a minimum bid of something like $2500 for those trunks if I remember right. She had a lot of her various fight gear and paraphernalia for sale on her site but the trunks one was funny as it was clearly being marketed at a perv.

I think sonnen handled the situation well. wouldve sucked if he destroyed cat, wouldve sucked if he lost on purpose.

Chael was referring to this:

images

Back