Chael Sonnen arm wrestles Cat Zingano (Vid)

Chaos Spawn

Kuiper belt
@Black
Reaction score
You have to hand it to Chael Sonnen: The guy's pretty much willing to try anything. This time, Sonnen, the host of the Fox Sports 1 show "UFC Tonight" and a middleweight/light heavyweight fighter in the UFC, took on Cat Zingano in an arm-wrestling contest.

the video is embedded in the article. i don

Chael's submission defense has improved.

I feel bad for Cat seriously.

Crushes Tate, then Tate gets alot of money for doing TUF, gets her title shot, and to make it all worse, UFC gives Tate this gift for doing TUF:

tumblr_mrhzy0G1Fk1rtoy2yo1_500.jpg

While the winner, Cat, got squadoosh. Thank you life.

And I hope she finally gets hers big time, by knocking Rondo the fuck out. And Tate again. Since I sincerely now dislike both women.

Sonnen always a gentleman... I'm just amazed the glass table didn't shatter under that amount of shear awesomeness!

I broke my right humerus via arm wrestling earlier this summer, it's dangerous, don't do it.

I feel bad for Cat seriously.

Crushes Tate, then Tate gets alot of money for doing TUF, gets her title shot, and to make it all worse, UFC gives Tate this gift for doing TUF:

Patience! Cat is amazing when she heals up she will accomplish some great things.

I broke my right humerus via arm wrestling earlier this summer, it's dangerous, don't do it.

Ouch! Bad luck.

I have arm wrestled for years and never had this happen, your bones and tendons do toughen eventually.

Ouch! Bad luck.

I have arm wrestled for years and never had this happen, your bones and tendons do toughen eventually.

so in your opinion, did it look like chael was actually trying, or just humoring us?

Can't wait for Cat to smash Ronda's face in very soon.

You either have Jon Jones bones or you were too strong for your bones. Either way, people with a small frame shouldn't arm wrestle.

I've been arm wrestling forever, but I have rather thick bones. I have bad joints though :/

You either have Jon Jones bones or you were too strong for your bones. Either way, people with a small frame shouldn't arm wrestle.

I've been arm wrestling forever, but I have rather thick bones. I have bad joints though :/

Is your avatar intended so people like me pity you ?
Just so you know , hadn't Chael been stopped by the referee , had this been not in a controlled profesional environement , he would have murdered shogun. Literally , stopping him to breathe for about 30 seconds = death.

So you can take back your delusional statement : "can't kill shogun" haha

Chael vs Wanderlei arm wrestling match! It is as extreme as it can get while Chael is scheduled for Rashad.

Remember Cat taking donations for her training camp for Rousey fight, including selling off her underwear from the Tate fight? I wonder if the people got their money back considering the fight didn't happen.

Is your avatar intended so people like me pity you ?
Just so you know , hadn't Chael been stopped by the referee , had this been not in a controlled profesional environement , he would have murdered shogun. Literally , stopping him to breathe for about 30 seconds = death.

So you can take back your delusional statement : "can't kill shogun" haha

Hater alert.

Remember Cat taking donations for her training camp for Rousey fight, including selling off her underwear from the Tate fight? I wonder if the people got their money back considering the fight didn't happen.
selling off her underwear? Who does she think she is, Miesha Tate?

bqp.gif

Back