Media 'Middleweight Division - the Most Exciting Division in the UFC in 2024' - Chael Sonnen

User9992

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
'Middleweight Division - the Most Exciting Division in the UFC in 2024' - Chael Sonnen

Last edited:
I'd put it as the 3rd most exciting division behind Lightweight and Bantamweight.

Lightweight probably takes the cake. MW is the second most interesting, though.

The former middleweight contender has a soft spot for middleweight? Say it ain't so.

It's a lot better than it was in previous years. Maybe not talent wise but still a lot of interesting fighters to watch.

Divisions are "interesting" when it's widely suspected that the champ won't hold up. I like when divisions are good. That's what I'm interested in
Nail on the head here. We are going to see an interesting mw division.

We just wont see the most high level talented and techincal MW division we've ever had. LHW is as interesting as it's ever been right now, but is it as talented as recent and past times?

Not a chance in hell

Incoming army of guys who call 125 135 145 the best at everything, most exciting. Cause they are the same height as them.

Chael is right tho. Everyone is wanting to be in this weight class, even guys that don't fit like Conor and Alex.

Back