Chael Podcast

Joel his co-host is his buddy and I get that, but fucking Christ is that guy insufferable. He stutters more than any non-retard human I've ever heard. The way he says "man" as "meeeeiiiiiin" is fucking annoying, which is the only word in his vocabulary apparently. He says stupid shit constantly, and he's always on his phone not paying attention and can't do a god damn thing right with the guests and questions.

That podcast has a lot of potential but Joel kills 1000000% of it.

The newest podcast, the last 15 minutes or so Joel goes absolutely ape shit. He's a moron and a baffoon and needs to go.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it more without Joel.. They seem to talk a lot more about things that are pretty irrelevant. I don't know, it's kind of hit or miss if it's gonna be a good listen with that guy on there....

I sure don't listen to Chaels podcast to hear about this guy Joels trials and tribulations that's for damn sure..

Chael trolling? Naaaahh

Chael-Sonnen-Wander-Roberto-Inovafoto.jpg

Guess if I have to, then you haven't been paying attention in the MMA world...
First to allude to Jon Jones being a drug addict when he showed up with a coke can to the weigh ins, predicted Rumble/Jones fight was not gonna happen, said Jones popped for estrogen blockers, Mike Goldberg was being replaced, Rhonda as athe biggest ppv draw was exaggerated (confirmed by Meltzer)...etc.

Though I agree his perception of things are very limited to black and white views.

Bro, you didn't source your information. How do I know you are accurate with your claims? I mean I can admit I don't remember things myself so that's why it's only fair to provide some proof. Since you didn't provide a website , I will just go over the Jon Jones cocaine claim.

Regarding Jon Jones; I think it was UFC 184 when Jon tested positive for Cocaine. Around this time there were rumors about Jon Jones hiding under the octagon to avoid USADA. Here is the popular thread dated around January . http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/for...nes-Ran-from-testing-prior-to-dec-4:2404290-1). The source was "Greg Savage", not Chael. Chael Sonnen, later on, went on to the Joe Rogan podcast and said he can confirm Jon was hiding via his sources. Joe Rogan replied with " this is just an allegation, and there’s no actual proof. Chael says Jones’ teammates corroborated the story. "......

The cocaine story came later on after he tested positive and it just so happen he was drinking Coke. That's not proof. (http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/sonnen-explains-can-coke-vs-jon-jones-moment/)

http://fightstate.com/jon-jones-hid-under-the-octagon-at-his-gym-for-8-hours-to-avoid-drug-test/ allegation Joe Rogan claims that this is just an

Last edited:
Guess if I have to, then you haven't been paying attention in the MMA world...
First to allude to Jon Jones being a drug addict when he showed up with a coke can to the weigh ins, predicted Rumble/Jones fight was not gonna happen, said Jones popped for estrogen blockers, Mike Goldberg was being replaced, Rhonda as athe biggest ppv draw was exaggerated (confirmed by Meltzer)...etc.

Though I agree his perception of things are very limited to black and white views.
The Coke can thing is a coincindence. He told a story about him just really wanted to drink a Coke Cola and that Dolce was furious because of this and that he didn't mean anything.
He predicted the fight was not gonna happen but he predicted a lot of dumb things that never happened as well. Jose will never fight Conor, etc
The Estrogen blocker has been discussed
Goldberg being replaced was pretty known
Everyone knew Ronda wasn't a PPV draw

Back