Chael Podcast

farrella

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Anyone else listen to the intro to Chael's podcast and get a little confused? I love Chael but it goes a little something like this......
The sports biggest draw of all time
The highest paid athlete
Champion of every organization.

I am like, ok none of those are true. Is he serious or is he trolling?

Haha classic chael

He said on an episode that podcast one messed up the read. It was supposed to go "Beat a champion from every organization". The rest not sure about.

It's something like "He has defeated every champion in every mixed martial arts promotion" lol. That's just Chael trolling.

Ive asked this exact same thing before its like nobody noticed his entire intro is a lie.

2m7b75v.jpg

umMfr.jpg

Some of that was true when he was with the UFC. None of it is true now especially with Conor. It's mostly a trolljob but just makes him seem professional wrestling esque

as someone else pointed out, he already talked about it and said whoever wrote it said the wrong thing. and he said that the records they said he had have been broken for a while now

Casuals believe every bit.

What's the money on it hoss?

his podcast is boring as fuck most of the time, dunno who the co-host dude is, but fuck is he whiny

Except he's always right when he's the first to break insider news?

This is where you provide some supporting evidence, my friend. Chael Sonnen is known to exaggerate and tell unsubstantial stories about things to get people to talk about his podcast.

He's fucking obviously joking in his intro

damn people are stupid lol

This is where you provide some supporting evidence, my friend. Chael Sonnen is known to exaggerate and tell unsubstantial stories about things to get people to talk about his podcast.

Guess if I have to, then you haven't been paying attention in the MMA world...
First to allude to Jon Jones being a drug addict when he showed up with a coke can to the weigh ins, predicted Rumble/Jones fight was not gonna happen, said Jones popped for estrogen blockers, Mike Goldberg was being replaced, Rhonda as athe biggest ppv draw was exaggerated (confirmed by Meltzer)...etc.

Though I agree his perception of things are very limited to black and white views.

his podcast is boring as fuck most of the time, dunno who the co-host dude is, but fuck is he whiny
Some obvious slow talking slob named Joel who has made that already challenging podcast impossible to listen to

Joel is one of the best parts of the podcast. After that goofy coach thing, going to the World Series without tickets, and whats the money on it hoss. Chael just gives him tons of rope to hang himself with and you have instant comedy.

Back