Chael Goes Full Retard for Colby

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He just can't seem to grasp that Colby is the equivalent of a bad actor. He can't sell his persona. Colby is like a movie so bad it's good. Even the casuals can spot a fake. Everyone can spot a fake.

Chael has known Colby forever and is biased. Probably because he coached Colby to do what he's doing but its wolf tickets.

Finally I agree with Chael on something!

Colby is acting like he is Chael's son.

If Tito can be a successful trash talker, then anyone can.

Colby will be doubling Whittaker's numbers soon enough.

Shale be like
b55.gif

Joe simply pointed out that he was selling the ppv with his trash talk, which was true.

If you believed Colby was legit before, Rogan's comment would not make you think he was acting.

However, chael himself was the one who truly exposed him on his podcast. Chael is the one explaining colbys act.

Ironically, chael goes on a tirade about "joe exposing the business" when in reality, chael is exposing Colby himself.

Funny chael doesn't realize that if he never addressed it, nobody would think of it.

Like I said, If you are a 12 year old boy and thought Colby was real, what Joe said wouldn't make you realize what's going on. However, if you then watched Chaels podcast, you WOULD.

Funny irony here.

I kinda feel Chael, Shaub, Colby and Rogan are all in on the joke and are trolling everyone.

Chael certainly is. There's no way he's "mad" at Rogan, and starting a "beef" with Schaub just gives him more publicity.

Joe simply pointed out that he was selling the ppv with his trash talk, which was true.

If you believed Colby was legit before, Rogan's comment would not make you think he was acting.

However, chael himself was the one who truly exposed him on his podcast. Chael is the one explaining colbys act.

Ironically, chael goes on a tirade about "joe exposing the business" when in reality, chael is exposing Colby himself.

Funny chael doesn't realize that if he never addressed it, nobody would think of it.

Like I said, If you are a 12 year old boy and thought Colby was real, what Joe said wouldn't make you realize what's going on. However, if you then watched Chaels podcast, you WOULD.

Funny irony here.

I agree but...there's no curtain here. Colby just cant sell his act. I agree with Brendan...it comes off very forced and just straight up fake. He comes off as a poser. If your talking "heel" a poser heel is the most obvious.

someone please tell kale this is n ot fake wrestling

Funny irony here.

Except Sonnen's words aren't even reaching near the 15% of hardcore's he mentions. Joe's words on the other hand were there to be heard by 100% of the paying customers. There is a clear difference there.

I agree but...there's no curtain here. Colby just cant sell his act. I agree with Brendan...it comes off very forced and just straight up fake.

My point was that chael is exposing Colby himself while complaining about Colby being exposed.

But tbh some people are buying it. I know plenty of sherdoggers are. You just need look at any Colby thread. Plenty of people are buying his shtick or at least allowing themselves to be affected by it.

Except Sonnen's words aren't even reaching near the 15% of hardcore's he mentions. Joe's words on the other hand were there to be heard by 100% of the paying customers. There is a clear difference there.

Joe didn't really say anything to expose Colby anyway. Chael overreacted.

I've never heard a person talk so much and say so little.

Joe didn't really say anything to expose Colby anyway. Chael overreacted.
He was calling a ppv and basically said Colby's schtick is just to sell ppvs. That's like the sever at your favorite restaurant telling you they always add MSG to your meal. I'm going to finish eating, just not real sure I'm coming back.

Kayfabe is dead Chael. Smarks are it!

He just can't seem to grasp that Colby is the equivalent of a bad actor. He can't sell his persona. Colby is like a movie so bad it's good. Even the casuals can spot a fake. Everyone can spot a fake.

Chael has known Colby forever and is biased. Probably because he coached Colby to do what he's doing but its wolf tickets.

For me Chael will always be a disrespectful, cheating, lying, snitching, trash journeyman who just got lucky happen to be in the right place and right time.

On the other hand, Colby is going to beat Woodley.

Chael talking about Schaub talking about Chael talking about Rogan talking about Colby.

I kinda feel Chael, Shaub, Colby and Rogan are all in on the joke and are trolling everyone.

Chael certainly is. There's no way he's "mad" at Rogan, and starting a "beef" with Schaub just gives him more publicity.
You propably nailed it<Moves>

Back