Chael doesn't think Aldo should get a rematch after declining McGregor fight: You gotta be ready

Cheal´s not wrong here.

I actually agree. Big Aldo fan here, but he said he'd fight Conor anytime, anywhere, belt or no belt back in January. He also said he was training in case someone got injured for this fight so he could step in...and now that opportunity is there and he's turning it down.

Chael is totally right. Chael used to talk a lot of shit about staying ready because lil nog always pulls out of fights, but when someone really did pull out, and the ufc needed someone, he was the first one to step up because Chael is a gangster.

I would agree with Chael here, but he got fucking humiliated by Jon Jones in less than a minute.

I guess Aldo doesn't want what happened in Jones vs Chael.

Chael is one of the few guys who can actually say it with no hypocrisy behind it. He's never been the greatest fighter, we all know that, but he would always step up no matter what.

Anyone, anywhere, anytime. Gotta respect the Bad Guy.

I actually agree. Big Aldo fan here, but he said he'd fight Conor anytime, anywhere, belt or no belt back in January. He also said he was training in case someone got injured for this fight so he could step in...and now that opportunity is there and he's turning it down.

Yup, that's a major part of Chael's stance: he said he wanted it and was preparing for it, and then when the opportunity came he said he wasn't ready and wouldn't do it.

And I agree on Chael from another standpoint. Chael said that the moment Aldo knew McGregor was fighting RDA he should have been preparing. I don't think he should have launched into a camp like Chael says, but he really should have been preparing. McGregor has been Aldo's known opponent for like a year now. That is the target Aldo's been aiming for this whole time, how are you not possibly prepared to take that fight the moment it's offered? You should be chomping at the bit to get that rematch, especially after you just lost to him after everything.

I would agree with Chael here, but he got fucking humiliated by Jon Jones in less than a minute.

As opposed to a 1 punch, 13 second KO after a year of training by Aldo for McGregor?

I don't agree with this. Jose def deserves a rematch and time to recover from his knock out. I think Jose looks bad here for not speaking the truth though

Agreed with pretty much everything he said. The problem is that he talked about being ready for this, and then declines.

Didn't Aldo train for Conor for like...a year? Did that 13sec KO knock all that prior knowledge and preparation out?

Trainer: Okay....this time don't charge in. Now go fight.

Didn't Aldo train for Conor for like...a year? Did that 13sec KO knock all that prior knowledge and preparation out?

Trainer: Okay....this time don't charge in. Now go fight.

Hey, don't get butthurt. I'm just telling it how it is.

Chael got fucking humiliated because he was "ready".

Well all you have to do is win for title shots even Fitch got one eventually. But yeah he's going to back of the line no doubt. My guess is 2 contender bout Dana will make him take before shot at the gold again.

Back