Chael doesn't think Aldo should get a rematch after declining McGregor fight: You gotta be ready

Hey, don't get butthurt. I'm just telling it how it is.

Chael got fucking humiliated because he was "ready".
There's a big difference in those situations. No one is arguing or even care that Sonnen got destroyed by Jones. Aldo's last fight was against McGregor. He and his coaches have studied Conor very well. Aldo would not have been going into this fight unprepared.

I actually agree. Big Aldo fan here, but he said he'd fight Conor anytime, anywhere, belt or no belt back in January. He also said he was training in case someone got injured for this fight so he could step in...and now that opportunity is there and he's turning it down.

Yup, that's a major part of Chael's stance: he said he wanted it and was preparing for it, and then when the opportunity came he said he wasn't ready and wouldn't do it.

And I agree on Chael from another standpoint. Chael said that the moment Aldo knew McGregor was fighting RDA he should have been preparing. I don't think he should have launched into a camp like Chael says, but he really should have been preparing. McGregor has been Aldo's known opponent for like a year now. That is the target Aldo's been aiming for this whole time, how are you not possibly prepared to take that fight the moment it's offered? You should be chomping at the bit to get that rematch, especially after you just lost to him after everything.

It's already been said a lot, Aldo has been on medical suspension and hasn't been allowed contact training this entire time and his manager is the one who said he can't take the fight. He was not allowed to "stay ready".
Sure is. He always walked the walk

Of course he did, he was never champ and was stepping in for big money fights he didn't deserve. He had nothing to lose.

As opposed to a 1 punch, 13 second KO after a year of training by Aldo for McGregor?

Aldo got knocked out.

Sonnen got made into a cheap hooker in less than a minute. I've never seen someone cover up and give up so easily. Sonnen got made into a bitch.

There's a big difference in those situations. No one is arguing or even care that Sonnen got destroyed by Jones. Aldo's last fight was against McGregor. He and his coaches have studied Conor very well. Aldo would not have been going into this fight unprepared.

Yes he would have, coming off a KO loss where he isn't even medically cleared. Going up in weight against a much larger McGregor now.

Aldo would not be prepared. You can keep lying to yourself but it doesnt change the fact that Aldo needs a full camp to fight McGregor.

Hey, don't get butthurt. I'm just telling it how it is.

Chael got fucking humiliated because he was "ready".
My butt feels fine, and I am also telling it like it is...Aldo has been training for Conor longer than anyone.

Are you really wanting to compare Chael with Aldo?

I would agree with Chael here, but he got fucking humiliated by Jon Jones in less than a minute.

I guess Aldo doesn't want what happened in Jones vs Chael.
Kinda sad that Chael's BALL is bigger than Aldo's little tucked up nuts.

Don't talk shit and back out like a bitch.

My butt feels fine, and I am also telling it like it is...Aldo has been training for Conor longer than anyone.

I'm not comparing shit, you're just trying to push it off as a comparison because you're hurt.

Chael shouldn't talk shit because when he was going to take a fight against a guy a weight class higher, and when he showed up.

He was made into a cheap hooker in less than a minute.

Kinda sad that Chael's BALL is bigger than Aldo's little tucked up nuts.

Don't talk shit and back out like a bitch.

He isn't medically cleared you goof.

jon-jones-chael-sonnen-end.gif

Gave up as soon as Jones touched him.

As an Aldo fan I have to admit I don't think it was a great move. Who knows if he's behind RDA when he comes back and Frankie already? And he trained for Conor already.

It's not ideal obviously but I think you gotta jump at the chance, regardless of the risk if you want to try to get your title back. Unless he is hurt or not cleared from the KO. What is the full story here?

Conor is over here agreeing Aldo needs proper time.

Get the fuck out butthurt fans.

Damn, it may take him several wins now to get that chance again

He isn't medically cleared you goof.

jon-jones-chael-sonnen-end.gif

Gave up as soon as Jones touched him.

You're missing the point. He shouldn't have talked about being ready for that fight and then declined it. Keep hating the guy that really will fight at the drop of a dime though. Makes sense.

Imagine if Jones hadn't finished Sonnen in the first round and then lost the fight because of the ref noticing his broken toe between rounds. What a shitstorm that would've been.

You're missing the point. He shouldn't have talked about being ready for that fight and then declined it. Keep hating the guy that really will fight at the drop of a dime though. Makes sense.

Conor just agreed Aldo can't fight because of his condition, step down.

I would agree with Chael here, but he got fucking humiliated by Jon Jones in less than a minute.

I guess Aldo doesn't want what happened in Jones vs Chael.

I'm not comparing shit, you're just trying to push it off as a comparison because you're hurt.

Chael shouldn't talk shit because when he was going to take a fight against a guy a weight class higher, and when he showed up.

He was made into a cheap hooker in less than a minute.

Now pay close attention...Orange font is you comparing Aldo to Chael.

I am still trying to figure out what I am "hurt" about. Aldo lost...and backed out of a rematch to a fighter he has been bragging about fighting anytime. So...why would my butt hurt again?

Chael vs Jones was dumb. Chael couldnt beat Jones with a torn off toe.

I hate it, Aldo pretty much shot himself in the foot

Back