Chad Mendes vs Manny Gamburyan at Ufc 157

In other news Chad Mendes was just voted Environmentalist of the year. Most cans recycled

borrowed that from a friend

Mendes keeps getting fed cans. He has yet to fight a top level fighter since he got embarrassed by Aldo.

I wonder what kind of odds I could get for a parlay for Rousey and Mendes?

The Mendes KO highlight reel ends here, Mendes by easy 30-27 Unanimous Decision.

Im a Manvil fan, but whats with the rocket propulsion up the ranks?

Another questionable match up for Mendes..

mendes takes out two guys who probably shouldn't be in the ufc and now he's apparently unstoppable lol

before his title shot he employed the most heinous lay n pray i've ever seen. as long as manny doesn't get reckless, he'll make this a very very close fight. and i wouldn't be surprised if he can wall n stall mendes

Decent prelim, I'd guess - not main card if they want to ensure 157 sells well. Gonna be an ugly three-rounder, Mendes should take it.

The UFC has fucked Mendes since his loss to Aldo. The guy needs a top ten opponent, he's knocked out both of the sacrificial lambs the UFC has fed to him recently.

What...? Really? I mean I like Manny and all, but the dude was on like a 3 fight losing skid prior to last his victory. Man they really are building him back up SLOWLY. I'll take Chad by 1st round tko, I'm not sold on Manny's chin at all.

Back